What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
naw,i already spend all day pimp slappin hos:biggrin:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't forget everyone does not have GG.. when someone see's a pic they like or if someone wants to comment on any pic posted your asking them not to post because they dont have a pic.. I have no excuses I have plenty of pics to post. Its the rest of the site that may not. Anyway here is my contribution for today.

picture.php

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Gorilla-Glue-Logo.jpg

I'm just saying that from the name I wonder...just what it is that is being hyped NOW?!

And after reading through this thread I do agree that Cookies are not only vastly over-rated, over-hyped and spindly producers...but hardly worth smoking. Day time use only when not in pain...for giggles only.

But I'll keep watching... maybe something significant will come from this. Hmmmm.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Yours looks good Hammer

Yours looks good Hammer

But try and beat this one....

I went out for a drive today, and some Gorilla Buds jumped into my truck and came home with me. They were so stinky, I could smell them just slightly through the Lock-Lock box.
:laughing:
picture.php

Next time I go on Safari, Im taking Mason jars :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't forget everyone does not have GG.. when someone see's a pic they like or if someone wants to comment on any pic posted your asking them not to post because they dont have a pic.. I have no excuses I have plenty of pics to post. Its the rest of the site that may not. Anyway here is my contribution for today.

View Image
that im not trying to stop,its the random side discussions that have nothing to do with gg#4 bud pics,thats what im trying to keep under control...
its great when people take the time to comment on a pic since as you know it takes some time to take the pic,download and do any cropping/editing then upload them after properly resizing them.
this thread is just to appreciate the beauty of this strain since it photographs so well,theres already a thread to discuss gg#4,im just trying to keep things focused is all...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool ... These are coming down soon. It seems I put a tag that had a older date on it oops.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Man Dr. P I love the way Buds just jump in your truck and come home with you... sweet :)

Good idea to take some mason jars along for next time LOL!

Now where am I going to get another GG picture... hmmmm....

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Gorilla Glue#4

Gorilla Glue#4

picture.php

Once I went for a ride, and this plant jumped into my truck. I gotta cool truck or something...
picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL to bad the chicks dont do the same he he..

Here is my GG X ? seeds I found..These where in 1 bud. these where the only seeds found. I have no clue what pollinated this one bud..

The sedlings are from the GG X Q I made 2 harvest back..

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Man Dr. P I love the way Buds just jump in your truck and come home with you... sweet :)

View Image

Hey Payaso, I double dare you to go drop that pic in the Girl Scout Cookies thread. :biggrin: jk

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
LOL to bad the chicks dont do the same he he..

Here is my GG X ? seeds I found..These where in 1 bud. these where the only seeds found. I have no clue what pollinated this one bud..

The sedlings are from the GG X Q I made 2 harvest back..

View Image
View Image
I love running mystery seeds, as long as the parents are all good.

I have the Mystery seeds from the cookies. Just a few. Ill probably run those soon

Grizz

Veteran
But try and beat this one....

I went out for a drive today, and some Gorilla Buds jumped into my truck and came home with me. They were so stinky, I could smell them just slightly through the Lock-Lock box.
:laughing:
View Image
Next time I go on Safari, Im taking Mason jars :biggrin:
and pray tell what did you do with them buds ? barfffffff, lmfao

Grizz

Veteran

View Image

that's a classic right there. got to get some t shirts with that pic on them.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Wrapped Bud pic

Wrapped Bud pic

Here we have a pic of a gorilla Glue4 bid wrapped with rice paper, and fully prepared for consumption. I havnt lit it yet. In about 5 minutes Im gonna be Lit :biggrin:. Look at the size of that thing. It was like rolling gooey hash. Im sure a bud would stick to a wall.

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think i'm just a bit ahead of ya Doc .... that bowls pretty spent ... like me :biggrin:

A few day 52 tester nugs

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am :biggrin:

just pulled a few lowers that were under the net to smoke on ..... the bigguns are still all there !!! :dance013: