What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's Second Grow

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maj. those look great. I can't wait to see some pix in natural lighting..good, I mean, great looking grow..DD

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Watch out for the tumbleweeds.... :joint:

I decided to use the magnifier on the girls last night was surprised to find that Plant #1 was 98% cloudy with just a few amber and just a few clear, just like I like it. I don't need couch lock :) Was at 46 days 12/12

I will post weight when it goes into jars.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Yes I do! I have a White Castle cutting I took from a flowering plant that is doing very well and I just transplanted a monster sativa from dirt into a 5 gallon bucket. It will be going into flower in the next couple of days. Thanks for checking in red.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
So this round is done we just need to finish up trimming the last plant, trying something different with it. I will post final weight once it all dry, most is still hanging.

A couple of nug shots from the last two plants also.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
any more update maj ? havent see ya post pic in a while ...

That is because I did a Journal for my third grow not knowing that very few people look at the Journals but I started so I will finish it. Not a lot of info on the hempy bucket plants in my journal but there are some pics in there. I need to start a thread for my fourth grow, all but one of them are in hempy buckets. Journal is here.

The Haze I was growing in a hempy bucket started throwing nanners so it lives outside now. The White Castle cutting in a hempy bucket is at 6 weeks flower and looking nice and frosty. Thanks for checking in red, I need to hit your threads up soon :wave: