What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PET PHOTO CONTEST III: Dogs Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Can't have a photo contest for the cats and leave out 'man's best friend' so this thread will be for all those who wish to enter their dog's photo. :D

This contest will run 3 weeks, so you've got time to take some new pics and enter. At the end of 3 weeks 10 finalists will be selected and a poll thread started where you can vote, and that's how we will determine the winner. There will be 1 winner, no runner ups, winner takes all! :woohoo:

Prize: Compliments of Seedbay & Reservoir Seeds - 1 pack KILL BILL & 1 pack Wonder Haze :woohoo:

So come on.......give it your best shot!

:kitty:
dg

G

This is McGoo. He is a Neopolitan Mastiff. 150lbs. of slobbering love. Notice how careful he is with lil Seed. God created many critters. Some are nasty and some aren't. God got it right when he created this creature. Maybe God is a canine himself? :chin:
:wave:
Seed

Last edited:
G

I can't help myself. Next to fatherhood and gardening..dogs are my life. I'm a sucker for any dog. I am always rescuing and adopting to good homes.

Seed

Triceratops

Righteous thread going on here DG! It is fantastic to see we have some dog lovers out there like myself. I have a couple pics of my little buddy that keeps me company daily as well.

Peace and pot, Tric

Last edited:

cadillachydro

Foxy Roxy

Foxy Roxy

My best friend, my favorite girl, and the love of my life. Anyone who has ever met her has thought she was the best dog ever. She fetches anything till your arm falls off, she swims like a fish and climbs trees like a squirl. Beyond eager to please, she is truely a top notch K9.

And shes got shakes like an addict in withdraw. Can you tell im proud?

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
What a bunch of adorable faces already! :D

pipeline, very sorry to hear about Jake. Thanks for sharing his pic with us.

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

M

Mr. Nevermind

Here is my little girl. My ex girl got her in our break up but i sure miss her.

Nevermind

G

Hi OnThatLevel,

Nice pups. I love Boston Terriers. I do believe my next dog will be a lil female. Cute min-pin also.

Seed

G

awesome dogs u guys:

here is Yukon (the real yukon)....i stole my screen name from him
he's a great pyrenees;

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Beautiful yukon, Great Pyrenees...ah, don't those eat about a 25kg bag a food a week, or more? :yoinks: I used to have a Rott that practically ate me out of house and home. <<<< that's a southern expression for our members tuning in from other parts of the globe. :biglaugh:

Great pics, great pets, so far they all get gold stars. :D

Here we go again, see it's going to be very difficult to narrow the field down to 10 finalists when the time comes. They are all so sweet...if you haven't hugged your pet today, or thrown them a ball or pat them on the head or gone for a nice walk....get with it! :D

G

Take yer pick

Take yer pick

Bear - 13 and Bramble - 1.5 shepard, lab x and husky, rottie x

Bramble and her bud sniffin snout .
Decklan 2 - aussie shepard

Maxwell 2 - shepard, collie mix

Mulligan 7 - rottie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.