What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

toke'a'bowl

So I didn't have enough yogi cups for all the seeds I started. Got 2 unknown frosty bagseed, And 2 Mi5 x LR2 germinating now to fill the rest of the spots. My BHD (in back of photo) looks deformed already :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 21

toke'a'bowl

I Put an Mi5 And a mystery seed into yogis. Those two get coco. And for the mystery seed I made a wick system for it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 29

Mikenite69

Veteran
I like the structure and looks of that skywalker x white widow she looks super nice. My yogis popped finally I have 5 going.

Peyote purple x bubba my cross, x2 blueberry x (gsc x lemon Larry land) my cross, paradise seeds belladonna and jaws fruity pebble cargo. Picture later tonight or tomorrow plus might change a seedling out for another seedling so not sure yet this is the complete lineup as of yet.

Waldgeist

2) a seed or seedling of any Cannabis, male or female. Please specify strain/hybrid/breeder lineage in as much detail as possible.

Hey Mr. control:tiphat:

It sais 'or seedling', is it possible to transplant a seedling that has allready grown in another container to a Yogurt Cup and join this one?

In my case its an amnesia corecut bagseed that has 5 nodes and is unsexed.

:biggrin:

:tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Hey Mr. control:tiphat:

It sais 'or seedling', is it possible to transplant a seedling that has allready grown in another container to a Yogurt Cup and join this one?

In my case its an amnesia corecut bagseed that has 5 nodes and is unsexed.

:biggrin:

:tiphat:
yep.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
basically u can germinate in whatever u want, paper towel, coffee filter, rockwool cube, peat pot, cup of perlite/peat mix
once germinated (serated leaves usually tell me that germination is done and you are "growing") transplant in to cups

i gotta dip out this round (agian), sorry; but i'llbe watching,
yall keep up the good work

Waldgeist

the thing is here, that it has grown in a container that was attacked by the aphids, so i ripped it out and flushed the shit off this poor thing ...

may quit talkin, think you should decide if it can join:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Waldgeist

picture.php
picture.php

those capitalists got me again, this 'Monte Plus' is a scam, its only 120g while having the same price ...

but its soooo goood:biggrin:

;)

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive just about killed mine over wartered & under wartered .
if any survive ill post a pic in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.