What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
This is a better pic of how the bud looks.I failed photography in HS...
picture.php

wow dude that is one hell of a beauty beast.
and I cant wate to try a longer veg time with my next grow. cuz the ones I have now r looking not too good but they r flowering so Ill just have to wate n see.
also I do have some in almost a full 1 liter. so can this count.

and I would love to see a beer cup challenge contest where the one voted best could win seeds or whatever....
:D

G

guest121295

I threw my plant back into a nice spot in the flower room near a vert 600.Fed her a bit and I'm going to see how it goes.It'll take a long time to take the room down so she'll have time to truly finish.I have a pic of one of her sisters in a 3gal pot with 2 others.This is the difference, same seeds, diff plant and more space.I bet I could grow some serious clones in these cups.There should be a clone part of the lineup too.:)This is with a bigger pot, same seeds...
picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
winding down to the final days aren't we. 3 days till the contest is over, been giving mine plain water for the past week well 2 days out of the past week. not really taking much up at this point. i chopped #2 already, mostly because it was about done anyway, as in not gonna get more yield. plus i been picking at that one on and off for the last couple weeks for "sample" smokes lol.

#1 and #3 are gonna be as done as they are by monday. #1 pheno is actually done and ready to chop #3 is right behind it and they are surprisingly chunky and solid. #1 has been tipping the cups when dry since week 5, but its to the point where the stem actually splintered apart as well as the cup is about to tip over any slight breeze when fully watered.

picture.php

both, with #1 against the wall so it doesnt fall over.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pack of king size rizzla for comparison, tried to do it with #1 and she toppled right over and fell on the floor. forgot.

John Deere

Veteran
I'll chop my beyotch down this weekend and toss a couple pix up. Not something I'm proud of but WTH. LOL

Beautiful plants, everyone.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I threw my plant back into a nice spot in the flower room near a vert 600.Fed her a bit and I'm going to see how it goes.It'll take a long time to take the room down so she'll have time to truly finish.I have a pic of one of her sisters in a 3gal pot with 2 others.This is the difference, same seeds, diff plant and more space.I bet I could grow some serious clones in these cups.There should be a clone part of the lineup too.:)This is with a bigger pot, same seeds...
picture.php

:tiphat:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gettn close to 120 days rite????
vonforme gon chime in round now?

lookin great everyone!!

John Deere

Veteran
Ok, folks. Here's what happens when you toss a bagseed baby in the corner of a full cab, where she gets only marginal light. Beauty, eh? Maybe she'll get voted Miss Congeniality. :)

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
well mine are chopped and drying, i trimmed the fan leaves as much as im gonna. i took some pics, then i hang them for another day where they will go into jars.

picture.php

picture.php

together with a timestamp. pheno #1 on the right, pheno#3 on the left.
picture.php

picture.php

Pheno #3 the chunky one.

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno #1 the one that was heaviest. lost a lot of weight, might not be keeping this pheno afterall.

picture.php

You Wont like me when im angry...
size comparison, the buds are about the size of the hulks head, the lid is from a 1pint canning jar.
picture.php

picture.php

when does the next beercup challenge start? i already started popping seeds for the next run.

G

guest121295

The Hulk!! Nice, I have a cut named "the Hulk" for its muscle...Looks like you pulled a few nice buds.Very funny.I put my haze back in the room and started fertilizing again.The plant was too young to take.Next time I'll do something faster like a Lucifer OG or something.I have some of those from around the same time, unbelievable plants hloy shit...:)

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
yeah im not disappointed. these are the frostiest plants i've grown to date and the stoniest too. too bad i got a high tolerance and i can really only smoke this weed 1-2 times before i burn out. the first time i smoked it i was really couchlock and i slept 6 hours after i did a wake and bake. the next time i smoked it i was up half the night and ended up smoking 2x what i smoked the day i slept through.

i didn't weigh it or anything but looks like 3-5 grams after all the sampling. which is pretty good for beercups as i only expect about 7grams a plant out of my 1 quart orange juice jugs.

V

vonforne

the contest has ended.

I will start a voting thread in the Morning and we will all vote on the winners.

Contest donators please contact me. We need to get the prizes to clarence.

V

Nice job everyone.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011 (Archive)

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011 (Archive)

Here is the original thread started by a previous member.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Restored - The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Restored - The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Here is the original Beer Cup Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.