What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

****PET PHOTO CONTEST II****

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

rockymtnbuds ,
She sure looks like a sweet one.
Dont U just love puppy breath?

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rockymtnbuds Roxie is one really cute puppy ! Great pic ... gotta love them ears.

G

Dukeyduke
Looks like U have your hands full
Great looking Group u have there m8

Here's why i can't have plants at the window, only in a closet... gizmo!

His favourite vases (not dishes) are indica seedlings.. he prefers them over everything else!! :yummy:

Last edited:

EcoNepenthe

Here's My Buddies

Here's My Buddies

Titus and Niki....great pets/companions. Friendly, well behaved, and contact stoners they are.

Success w/ya grow.
Stay safe

Eco

Watch em grow!!! :canabis:

Hawkeye

I love my dogs!!

I love my dogs!!

here are a few pics from when we lived in the Pacific NW. They loved the snow. Roxie, black flat-hair lab, loved to bury herself under the snow and all you could see was her tail. The chocalte lab is Rufus or as I like to call him Anus, becuase he's such an ass!!

G

Man, They are all just Beautiful animals!
Friends I mean :}
That Choc lab Hawkye Looks like he prettu much does what he wants to. The look in his eyes says, U talking to me?
Fernando , There is so much bad from owners who make thier pits mean!! Hence the stigma here in the south.
But I bet yours will be the kindest.

Last edited:
G

my two killers

my two killers

These guys look ferocious don't they. They do keep the house safe but they are the sweetest dogs with the most personalities I have ever owned. The brown one is a male and the white one is female. This is how they sleep all the time, right on top of each other.

peace
GM

G

Greenmagic, Thats a wonderful shot !
And the thing is U get to see it all the time.
Cheers

G

mothra said:
Fernando , There is so much bad from owners who make thier pits mean!! Hence the stigma here in the south.
But I bet yours will be the kindest.

Yeah, I've owned 'em all my life. Since I was a knee-high to a grasshopper. Kindest animals I've ever known. It's all in how you train them.

greenmagic,
those are just great. really awesome animals you have there, brother. makes my heart warm seein them snuggle up like that.

peace, all. really nice friends we all have here. lol @ the stoned pets!!!

Secret Room

Here is Captain Kitty after a long night keeping watch on the neighborhood, woke him up taking his picture was'nt too thrilled with the flash. How dare I disturb him.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Ohhhh, this is gonna be a tough one again! So many fantastic photos already
and more I'm sure to come.

Thanks to everyone who's posted so far...what a bunch of cute faces!

:wave:
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.