What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POSTER CONTEST! WIN awesome SEEDS!

G

ain't no graphic artist...but hell...why not try? :sasmokin:

edit: not 'cause I ain't no graphic artist :wink:

Shit I did not even see this im a designer let me get to work, will be back in a day or 2 , mostlikely a day and if u need editing let me know ill edit it the way you want!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Very good entries so far!

Very good entries so far!

Now that the pics are working again, if you check on page 1 of this thread you will see
the poster used this year, and I'm looking for the one we used from 2004...know
it's around here in archives somewhere. If I can find it will post them both again so you
designers can see where we've been in the past, and take us forward with your entries.
We are looking for something very unique, eye-catching, one of a kind...so far you all are
doing some nice work. :woohoo:

dg

marimbas

Well here they come, i made this 3 options following 1 pattern, belive it or not i expend the whole day doing this... so at least i hope you like it...

Please tell me what do you thing be honest please,

Im looking for some feedback :wave: :joint: :lurk: :woohoo:

DRUMS!!!!!!!!!!

:moon:

marimbas

I forgot to say, this is just an option, in case you like it, i can make all kind of changes to it, like all the other text that wasnt added, of course can be added, and any other thing...

G

:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:
Coolness!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Am diggin' this one at the moment!
47092006_poster_icmag.JPG

Hear is mine, I still got the psd file to edit it, if I win let me know what you want to change or add I will do it for you, you will get all the files jpg psd whatever you want to do let me know ill get it done
I have a few more im working on but hear is one im doing so far anything u want me to add let me know I been doing this imaging shit for awile for my websits, I sell shoes and jewlery online hears a picture
Anyone know wher to get a good picture of Gypsys signature I cant find one anywher

icmaggrowescup3zx.jpg

icmaggrowescup21ps.jpg

If you have any Idea what you want on the poster (image wise), budshots marijuana leaf wahtever

O

OHenry

If anyone wants to mess around with this background...have fun. OH

3378SharonShot9IC3.gif

3378SharonShot9IC.gif

I'm just having fun. lol

G

Dammit Chuck you got me! Irene.......... Classic. You think she's kickin' it right now?

Blatant :wave:

Gamera

oh yeah, my reputation.

oh yeah, my reputation.

Here's one with (imfuo) a "drop dead gorgeous" 420 girl. Also the same poster, "in yo face" hot. No those aren't contacts and yes she's married.
enjoy,
Gamera

The faux quotes are where additional info can go.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Previous Posters (2004 & 2005)

Previous Posters (2004 & 2005)

These are the 2 posters used previously....just to give you an idea
of what was used in the past.

2004 Poster

2005 Poster
9GUIDE-med.jpg

2006 Poster

??????

Thanks to everyone so far, lots of cool ideas floating around, keep it up!
:friends:
dg

Oh Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

Oh Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

:hotbounce
This was what I came up with so far, it prooved quite a challenge after drinking too much cheap beer and for some reason having peanut butter all over my mouse pad :confused:

5148ICMag2006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

chuckyoufarley said:
hey sunsimulator sup what up with the amputee on the poster that chick only got 1 leg is her name ilene or if she is japanese it would be irene
hey bro .. i just hope ya like the poster . quit looking at her legs .. lol... it is supposed to be a poster for ic not the bathroom .love ya chucky .. :bat:

When do you think Gypsy is going to drop in and check all the pictures, That looks like some dank weed seeds and im going to get em, haha I hope