What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brother's Grimm Grimm Glue

Hey all, I just threw some Grimm Glue beans in a cup of water and 2 days later they have all sprouted, so a good start so far.

I haven't been able to find any grows of this yet so hopefully I can help some folks out as the adventure goes along.

Not much to show as of yet, but I will document my journey as I go.

These will be in a 4x4-ish space, in soil, under a 600 HPS.

Grimm's Description:

After a year of testing a clone called “Baby Gluey” we found excellent evidence that she would be exceptional for breeding; she would not herm under any stress, her yields were good, and the resin production was off the charts. We wanted the high to be less sleepy and to add complexity to the flavor since Baby Gluey had a heavy high with a skunky flavor. So, we STS-induced our favorite C99 female to be the pollen donor.

Hundreds of the resulting 100% female seeds were tested. The plants produced supremely potent weed with a sparkling, giggly high. And the Cedarwood aromas wafting up from an open jar of Grimm Glue were absolutely intoxicating. Inhale and these sublime, woody tones dominate the flavor; your lungs expanding with tingling sensations. Upon exhaling, you taste classic Chemdog/Skunk from the Glue heritage.

These vigorous, fast-growing plants need support during flowering because they develop a lot of bud weight. The colas grow very long with chunky side buds, like sparrows rolled in confectioner’s sugar sitting on the branches. Resulting in a big yield of frosty moon rocks after the trim.

Attachments

• GrimmGlue.jpg
    GrimmGlue.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not a Glue hybrid. It's an attempt to play on the name sake of a legacy, or so it seems.

Poor marketing on their part. RIP JW.

dank.Frank

I was wondering about this myself. I am wondering what "Baby Gluey"actually is.. Couldn't find much about it.. I just picked them up while I was grabbing some C99.. Unfortunately I later found many posts on here stating it wasn't the same as the original, which I grew back in 2001 on.. I'll still grow them but I'm a bit dis-heartened which is why I figured I'd run this first..