What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fastbuds again? Really. Yes really!

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would be fun to watch you have the same results. It's the genetics not the grower dude.

Grower skill has nothing to do with autos, that well known !

:thank you:

Even experimented growers have bad experiences with autos saying it's shit because they have hurt their ego .

superx

Veteran
I would appreciate if somebody could link me to a journal/grow of worthy viewing from fastbuds.
There always seems to be some sort of deformity going on with them or fussing, most of the stuff I have seen resembled cabbage (I see a lot of those here in Ireland)

The journals sometimes would start of fine then suddenly go down the slippery Road towards the end,
Or sometimes there was no ending from what I recall.

I also recall them being vendors on here with countless shit slinging matches from all sides, though this could of been down to the names they were using. Any way I don't really care for them, I have always seen them as shitsters out to make a quick buck, I wouldn't take a bucket of there seeds for free.

Cheeze I hope you turn this around and do them justice and prove me wrong.
I will gladly take it on the chin.

Best of luck.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm definitely no expert. Would love for you to show me how it's done..
But 5 out of 6, from two different growers sounds more genetic, than grower handicap.
And to tell you the truth, even if you did buy a pack of Zkittlez from Fastbuds I have zero faith that they would even be from the same parents, let alone seedlot.
They are here to make money, not improve genetics.

I'd much rather you grow my PurpAl so I can see what she can do under the guidance of real grower... you know.. without my suckyness getting involved

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would appreciate if somebody could link me to a journal/grow of worthy viewing from fastbuds.
There always seems to be some sort of deformity going on with them or fussing, most of the stuff I have seen resembled cabbage (I see a lot of those here in Ireland)

The journals sometimes would start of fine then suddenly go down the slippery Road towards the end,
Or sometimes there was no ending from what I recall.

I also recall them being vendors on here with countless shit slinging matches from all sides, though this could of been down to the names they were using.
Any way I don't really care for them, I have always seen them as shitsters out to make a quick buck, I wouldn't take a bucket of there seeds for free.

Cheeze I hope you turn this around and do them justice and prove me wrong.
I will gladly take it on the chin.

Best of luck.

Yep, recall them on here. Shysters, and inconsistent genetics.

And disagree....it's HOW YOU GROW them, and good genetics in tandem.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
fastberry auto: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347542

and show some better of abd.. ?

why the hate again ?

picture.php
picture.php

iu

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

I ran a 3 pack of Zkittlez by fast buds and so did my buddy. Smelled like rotten onions
5 out 6 looked like this:View Image

Tut tut tut....how can people put out seedlines knowing the genetics are fu##ed up that bad. Been seeing alot of that crap in alot of lines out there like that nowadays.

superx

Veteran
Personally speaking I hold no hate towards fast buds (what a name eh) nor any other company involved with the sale of seeds, ethics aside.

I have certainly read about countless amounts of disgruntled customers and there cabbage looking genetics over the years, I'm quite sure there is satisfied customers as well.

I won't bother adding anthing else, its old news and I have no interest in stirring the pot, it is what it is.

Lovely looking flowers whipedmeat, love the pack.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Skittlez Auto from growdiaries. CREDITS : MaryJaneBoston

No onion rings involved in this one . Or late repotting .

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skunkist View Post
View Image
Skittlez Auto from growdiaries. CREDITS : MaryJaneBoston

No onion rings involved in this one . Or late repotting .
You did a wonderful job, but obviously not the same seeds..
Absolutely beautiful though hellava try!!

Googling FB Skittles, numerous phenos. And true....LOTS (particular seeds from plants) are differing, as well.

Hoping Cheese can finish his grow with better success than all the previous attempts. Again, it comes down to genetics and how to grow autos.

Fitzera

I ran a 3 pack of Zkittlez by fast buds and so did my buddy. Smelled like rotten onions
5 out 6 looked like this:View Image

I've had multiple fastbuds strains flower out like that. I've pretty much stopped popping any of their genetics I have in the vault and have been giving them away to friends. I've found next to no stability and alot of mutation and junk. Out of 21 seeds from 8 different lines I've had maybe 4 plants i didn't completely hate.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So with fast buds its not the quality of the genetics that i can't wrap my head around. Every harvest time the buds always looked and tasted great and had a great buzz. The problem kept being that the plants didnt get as big as I wanted them to befor the flowering started. Had they gotten big and bushy first then i'd have gotten bigger better yields.

Here is some pix if the FB yields ive gotten.
picture.php

picture.php

Next
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
More growth yea! Now this is more the size i was hoping for. Now i gotta get it to grow some big flowers. Also gunna move it under a 300 watt led grow as soon as my other plant is done flowering which is soon also. So apparently it mutated into three top heads with more branches underneath.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So this lil fast buds has grown the biggest yet. She is growing great with this new powerfull led light. She is getting fed more bloom food soon.
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts