What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry cookies F3, Chem double D (chem D bx2), Chookies (GSC bx1)

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are a bit bigger. The chem d and gsc seeds look awesome, but I think I over watered the cherry cookies (especially the one second from the left)

picture.php

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was dumping leaves a couple days ago, and found the extremely rare compost kush, lol. No idea what this could be from, but it smells pretty good, and I can't wait to smoke it.

picture.php

picture.php

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These fuckers have officially ran out of real-estate. Moving some veg plants tomorrow, so I'll be able to move these too.
picture.php

Veg plants about to be moved....
picture.php

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Divine Gelato #3 looking pretty good, with 4 or 5 weeks to go.

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Everything is looking great in here jimmy...!!!... that’s a nice big space you have there... your veg room is busting at the seems by the looks of it... that’s a good thing though, I’d say...!!!...

:D... ... ... :whee:... ... ... :shucks:... ... ...

Latest posts

Latest posts