What's new

Cherry cookies F3, Chem double D (chem D bx2), Chookies (GSC bx1)

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been a long time since I posted a grow log, but here we go... So my last grow spot got shut down, and I lost all my genetics, but I've been building shit back, and since I've got another grow going in my basement again, I thought it be fitting to take it all the way old school and post it all on IC again.

A few weeks ago (or so?) I planted 4 each of relentless cherry cookies F3, Chem double D (which is a chem D bx2), and a relentless freebie called Chookies (which is essentially a GSC forum bx1). I'm going to be looking for a few males from these to do some pollen chucking, and make some fun crosses.

They're in pure coco, and watered daily with full strength Jack's (ec 2.0-2.1) and photosynthesis plus.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorting some Fam95 from Top Dawg right now. Just got roots on a SnoMonkey cut selected by Genetic Freaked. Real beast of a plant.

Running Mars Hydro SP3000 LEDs for the first time this round - be my second experience with LED lamps. The technology has caught up for sure. Interesting lights.

Bet that Chem D Bx2 is going to be gnarly!!! :joint:

dank.Frank

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorting some Fam95 from Top Dawg right now. Just got roots on a SnoMonkey cut selected by Genetic Freaked. Real beast of a plant.

Running Mars Hydro SP3000 LEDs for the first time this round - be my second experience with LED lamps. The technology has caught up for sure. Interesting lights.

Bet that Chem D Bx2 is going to be gnarly!!! :joint:

dank.Frank

Bad ass. I've never grown any top dawg gear, but ive heard nothing but good things, so I'm excited to see what turns up.

I've got some interesting cuts at the moment, too. I've got the phinest cuts of lava cake, dosido, and garanimals, and I recently picked up the relentless trop cherry cut, the archive selection of duct tape, chem91 skva (i hope), and the blacksheep selection of ogkb 2.1.... lots of new stuff. I also have a couple gg4 x peanut butter breath plants from a cross i made. Let me know if you want any of those seeds, and I'll send them right out.

Yeah, LED's have definitely caught up. I'm in the process of converting my room to the mid-power 3030 diodes. I actually had my own prototype quantum boards made for testing.
picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Looking nice man... and as said just before, nice genetics to play around with... ... ...

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking nice man... and as said just before, nice genetics to play around with... ... ...

Thanks man.... I got lucky scooping the cherry cookies F3 pack. Just happened to visit the website right after they dropped, and they were sold out about an hour later. And then they came with probably the best freebie I've ever gotten.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a gg4 (early week 6) that's under that LED right now.

picture.php

picture.php

Bagster

Badass!! Subscribed! I'm curious as I bought rainbow rozay and got chookies as a freebie. I have one chookies as a seedling and first 2 rainbow rozay I popped came up mutants. Worried, I popped another. It came up normal. So 2 mutants.one regular. And a chookies. Curious to see how they do! Also gg4x pbb sounds like a GREAT cross!!! Grow any out yet? Curios to see how those look! Keep up the great work!

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Badass!! Subscribed! I'm curious as I bought rainbow rozay and got chookies as a freebie. I have one chookies as a seedling and first 2 rainbow rozay I popped came up mutants. Worried, I popped another. It came up normal. So 2 mutants.one regular. And a chookies. Curious to see how they do! Also gg4x pbb sounds like a GREAT cross!!! Grow any out yet? Curios to see how those look! Keep up the great work!

I've grown out a dozen or so. About 50/50 male female so far. The females have been super homogeneous though. Really dense, hard nugs, really long petioles. The frost is always insane, and the smells/flavors have either been limey/soapy OG, or puppy dog breath. I actually just chopped a new one down a couple days ago that smells a bit different, so I'm curious to see how it tastes. I have another one that's about two weeks into flower that looks quite different than the others that I'm excited for too. It's shorter than others, with big wide fans.

Here's a pic of one I wish I would've kept. It smelled really good, but I didn't think it was strong enough to come through on the flavor, so I didn't bother taking a cut. I couldn't have been more wrong. The flavor was so strong, and pure puppy breath. (I called it monkey nutz, people still ask me for it.)
picture.php

Last edited:

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She looks very nice!!! Great name btw

Lol, I had to name it on the fly when someone asked me what it was called. Just easier than saying "it's gorilla glue #4 crossed to a peanut butter breath male" to someone who wouldn't understand what that means anyway..... I still have seeds of it around

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next veg round, about to hit flower in 2 weeks; 1st pic pre-training, 2nd pic post-training. 3 gg4, 2 orange crush, and a gg4xpbb.... This veg area is way smaller than my last spot, so I may have underestimated how quickly these plants would fill this space.

picture.php

picture.php

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sneak peek at the new future spot. Can't wait to get this one going.

picture.php

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Transplant time. Pure coco, watered with full strength Jack's.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts