What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dream car

N

noyd666

AND ONE OF THESE FOR A WET SUNDAY DRIVER.
picture.php
RAT ROD.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
a custom frame and then start a building...I don't want one from a dealership ...I can do way better myself.....yeehaw gimme a hemi to toss in it...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had one of these ('71 Barracuda) back in the 70s/80s, now wished that I'd held onto it as I won't be able to afford one again. This was my car almost exactly, I didn't have hood pins and I had chrome bumpers, painted were optional. The color is called 'Curious Yellow' and named after 'I Am Curious Yellow' the '67 X-rated Swedish film.

71ragtop_zpssbx2p0l8.jpg

I also had one of these ('72 El Camino) in the same factory color scheme although I later had it painted white, I didn't have those side rails on mine, this fucker was double quick as my brother spent a small fortune on the motor before selling it to me.

-72%20El%20Camino%20400x300_zpsdzgw5xng.jpg

OK, so aside from perhaps wanting an original (or kit car) AC Shelby Cobra my next dream car (and I will own one) is this, the 1959 El Camino. '59 was the first model year and of course the only year with those cool cats eye taillights.......

59%20El%20Camino_zps4in9nt7f.jpg

N

noyd666

there's a few EL CAMINO'S down here rodded , look good with the air bags. called ute's down here. half acre of sheet metal. big fords and chevs the go.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

here's one more dream car of mine that's perhaps within my budget depending on condition.

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado, as with the El Camino above the '66 is the first model year and the best lines.......

ohtsoab_zpsfjoq8qfc.jpg

woolybear

Veteran
the new corvettes are pretty frickin unbelievable... saw one today, looks like a ferrari at first glance.... starts at 55k

2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-sports-car-mo-exterior-1480x551-23.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts