What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CANNABIS COLLECTABLES

window

Veteran
collecting

collecting

Hi Sam, I like to collect early cultivation or anything cannabis related books from the 60's and 70's mainly and magazines too.
I think my earliest book is a copy of, Pot a handbook of marijuana from 1967, next is, A child's garden of grass from 1970, How to grow marijuana indoors under lights from 1973 and a copy of Indoor/outdoor highest quality marijuana growers guide from 1976. Most of the info in the books is outdated but I still love them, there worth a few quid too. I also have the classic, Sinsemilla, marijuana flowers from 76.
I nearly have a full set of Homegrown magazines from the 70's and 80's including the one where you gave Don Irving his first joint of haze, very cool. I have also just started collecting early High Times mags and would like to get a few copies of Sinsemilla Tips but they are hard to come across in the U.K.
Oh yeah and I allways keep my seed packets as momentous, my earliest being a 1994 Skunk # 1 from Sensi seeds as I lost my Positronic ones from 92 when I grew my first crop with my mum as we were both skint, LOL.
Still looking for a Sacred Seed packet ,though I don't think I got much of a chance of finding one. Sam, when you sold seeds under Cultivators Choice, did the packets have a design on them like the Sacred Seed ones? :thank you:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Yes they did I will find one and post it.
-SamS

Hi Sam, I like to collect early cultivation or anything cannabis related books from the 60's and 70's mainly and magazines too.
I think my earliest book is a copy of, Pot a handbook of marijuana from 1967, next is, A child's garden of grass from 1970, How to grow marijuana indoors under lights from 1973 and a copy of Indoor/outdoor highest quality marijuana growers guide from 1976. Most of the info in the books is outdated but I still love them, there worth a few quid too. I also have the classic, Sinsemilla, marijuana flowers from 76.
I nearly have a full set of Homegrown magazines from the 70's and 80's including the one where you gave Don Irving his first joint of haze, very cool. I have also just started collecting early High Times mags and would like to get a few copies of Sinsemilla Tips but they are hard to come across in the U.K.
Oh yeah and I allways keep my seed packets as momentous, my earliest being a 1994 Skunk # 1 from Sensi seeds as I lost my Positronic ones from 92 when I grew my first crop with my mum as we were both skint, LOL.
Still looking for a Sacred Seed packet ,though I don't think I got much of a chance of finding one. Sam, when you sold seeds under Cultivators Choice, did the packets have a design on them like the Sacred Seed ones? :thank you:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are there any price guides for cannabis related collectibles?

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are there any price guides for cannabis related collectibles?

For just cannabis related collectibles, I havent seen any but the book Hippie Artifacts Mind Blowing Stuff to Collect with Price Guide, by Dr Gary Moss, has some marijuana related collectibles (of course it does). It's a very cool book btw. :)

mack 10

Veteran
Come on, someone here must collect Cannabis collectables, anyone? Anything?
-SamS

Nice collection window.

@Sams, you have some super cool stuff, I had never seen that coin before.

Anyway I had a fairly large collection of books, magazines (I had every issue of weed world to #64) and seed packs, catalogs and some random crazy things "cannabis" like my Sensi seeds Frisbee.

Unfortunatly the police stole my whole collection, a couple of years ago when I was busted.

Funny note, I used to save my seed packs and put them in my
Cannabible (book by Jason king) on there respective page.I had built up quiet a collection,

when the pig picked up my book about a hundred seedpacks fell on the ground, Doh! Kinda blew my defense of "this is my first time"
lol.

I still cant believe they stole my whole collection, posters and books where'nt illegal the last time I checked...

Love them Police arm patches Sam.

Peace out!
mack.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
FYI I have several Marijuana brand labels for sale on ebay they are up for 10 days.
Search for "Marijuana Brand Labels"
-SamS

Madjag

Veteran
Hi Sam,

I hit up Ebay with those search terms, plus "Marijuana Vintage Labels". Found "Mr. Grass - 1969 label" at $16.95. Any ideas?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Hey MadJag,
Try Marijuana Brand Labels, also someone bought the first label, but I listed 4 more.
May be I should list a Mad Jag?
Nah, to rare.....
-SamS

Hi Sam,

I hit up Ebay with those search terms, plus "Marijuana Vintage Labels". Found "Mr. Grass - 1969 label" at $16.95. Any ideas?

window

Veteran
picture.php

Mad Jag label with Skunk#1(cheese) buds, thanks MJ.:biggrin:

jsommers4

For sale

For sale

Any one else COLLECT CANNABIS COLLECTABLES?
For example:

BOOKS
MOVIES
COINS
TAX STAMPS, state or federal
CANNABIS MEDICAL BOTTLES
BOTANICAL PRINTS
HASHISH SMOKING PRINTS/PAINTINGS
MARIJUANA SEED CATALOGS
MARIJUANA BRAND LABELS
POLICE MARIJUANA PATCHES

I have thousands of items in my 40 year old COLLECTIONS.
Anyone have any of any of the above?
You can see a few of my items in my photo gallery.
-SamS

Sam you have any bottles for sale?