What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Motorcycles

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
zingablack said:
that KTM was made just for stuntin. if you look the undertail is just short enough to put a 12bar on and get a straight vertical scraping goin on.

It was actually KTM's version of a naked street bike, but I'm sure you could adapt it to what your are talking about.

nycdfan042-You could get a smaller monster a few years old with 5 grand. With 10 grand you could a sick monster thats only a year or two old. Brand new they are 13ish.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been crashing bikes for many, many moons.
I currently crash a YZ450F.
If in doubt, just phuckin pin it.

pseudostelariae

_46435_76785.jpg

i have one of these bad boys lol. maybe one day i'll step it up to a cb350 but for now this is plenty for me to putt around on a nice day :tongue:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah rizzo u can tell u like the stripped look...my next is a 300fatty bobber...sittin on the tire.....love that look......r1's are agressive...I like the motoGP style....u know drag a knee...no chicken strip here...............nice thread.......gonna take a pic of my beiotch tomm........see if she start's up.......MOneY

pseudostelariae said:
_46435_76785.jpg

i have one of these bad boys lol. maybe one day i'll step it up to a cb350 but for now this is plenty for me to putt around on a nice day :tongue:

It looks a lot like the Honda Dac everbody is driving around here. They are very popular.
What are the spec on yours?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is exactly what I ride a '73 electra glide but I
have a unique paint job I obviously can't show here

and of course I have a cooler lookin' saddle on mine,
otherwise I run this same stock looking configuration.

Confederate or whatever you wanna call it, to me it
looks like about 245 pounds of 'hang the fuck on!'

K

kallenavndk

well u wanted to see a bike :) Here it is :)

oldschool.jpg

pseudostelaria
that Honda is so damn nice hehe ´jin lun makes em to gorilla and monkey is there name hehe

tWeedleDee

Bad Bay Area traffic is the best reason to own a bike. Cutting through the lanes looks dangerous, but when you're on the bike its not that bad. I would recommend the car/bike combo for a bit. But after a little while it won't be that hard to do bike only in Cali. Never ridden in the rain, so I dont know, but I hear it isn't that hard... just... wet. heh

Also... smoking on a motorcycle is one of the most fun things... ever. Talk about flying...

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
I love motorcycles!! I tend to favor the old ones more than the newer. Going fast is cool and all, but I know I would kill myself to damn quickly. I would much rather have an old, OLD bike before a new one. Plus, I think the old bikes look cooler.
I would love to have a 1916 Indian Power Plus. My favorite bike has got to be the 1940s Indian Chief, definitely a classic motorcycle.

K

kallenavndk

Tarkus them indiand can be fast :) have u seen the movie whit antony hopkins world fastest indian?

Nyc its a Motorcycle :) 125ccm 8 hp top speed 95 kmt :) hehe very importen its a motorcycle :)

pseudostelariae

begeesterdechol said:
It looks a lot like the Honda Dac everbody is driving around here. They are very popular.
What are the spec on yours?

just a little guy..49cc's haha

i once got hassled riding it on the street close by my house on some farm roads..they said anything over 50cc's needs to be registered with a tag.

i said officer if that's the case, there's no problem :tongue:
to which he responded :noway: get it registered!!

K

kallenavndk

its sure looks like a Dax :) once my dAd got one of them they can be fast :)

burnt out og'er
Veteran
MOneYMiKe said:
MOneY's Got a 2005 R1.........carbon fiber...powercomander...dual akrapovic.....she purrrrr's like a LION..........180 outthabox.....not even close to 180 now....LMAO................gotta get a good pic.......oh yeah agv moto gp valentino rossi helmut...

05 r1 ?
Nice bike for sure, great helmet too moneymike...
But I have to question what you meant by "180 outta the box" ?
180 mph well maybe, but 180 rwhp "outta the box" = pipe dream baby

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
not sure on rearwheel...but mph..for sure............but she's far from that now...prob gonna get a R6 for on track......when the time comes......btw...tha Doctor..by greenhouse is a dedication to Valentino......never knew............MOneY

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Ninja's rule

Ninja's rule

116bhp from a 636 cc, top speed about 165mph depending on can (exhaust) and engine mapping
I'm lucky to have one in the unusual red and black colour scheme, I call her My Red Devil

first couple of pics are my son on it he's been riding motorbikes as long as he has been peddle bikes

the others are me on her but in my old leathers I'll get some pictures of my new ones
my wife says I look like a power ranger

Latest posts

Latest posts