What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

St. Phatty

My black cat came home after a week away. I thought he had been shot.

My black Silkie rooster is gone. He was very clumsy and slow and not a good flier, but I liked him a lot.

That leaves me with 3 Silkies, an aggressive white female that completely dominates group feedings and flies real good, and her 2 babies, who also fly good.

It's 8:40 and I'm sitting at the computer. Much easier to stay inside later and later when the weather gets cold.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning.....another gorgeous day here. A day of fun in the sun.

Monty, I used to love racing and watching. When I wore a younger mans clothes and was 10 ft tall and bullet proof I was really into drag racing. For two years I had the fastest street rod in Wichita Ks. Every penny i had went into that car. The faster I got the more things broke....therefore I went broke....had a sponsor but still wasn't enough.

Today I still enjoy watching Street Outlaws.... I liked racing at the drag strip but hustling $$ on the street was more fun. Those days are gone and I sit on the couch and watch now days.

I need to get my sprinkler system blown out but thinking with this warm weather I should put some water down first. Reminds me I need to winterize the lawn first.

One more cup and outside....

przcvctm

I shut my system down last week when it was freezing at night. Now it's sunny and warm and the lawn isn't dormant and is drying out a little. I hesitate to open the stop and waste again cause as old as it is, I never know which quarter turn is going to be it's last. Decisions, decisions.

Speaking of decisions, I'm sprouting seeds on the next new moon. But what to grow?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just moved this one and another into 48 hrs of total darkness. Lemon Betty (Fat Betty x Lemon Taffy) They are beasts....should get 5 to 6 oz each.....

picture.php

I smoked a chuck arm roast. It looked nice going in. Thought I would pull it.

Oh my...Started slicing into it; fine sliced sandwich meat. I'd eat it until I was sick if I didn't know better. Sliders coming up.

picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Im heading to my deer stand.
Its a toasty 29 degrees with a 15 mph wind.
Brrrr. So tempting to crawl back into the sack.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Didnt see any deer worth shooting this morning, only saw three doe but I did have a barn owl land in a tree about 6 feet away.
It stayed there for 10 minutes of so until the sun started to come up.
I was hoping it would snag one of the damn squirrels that make so much noise once they get up and about.
Now heading out to winterize a house. Gotta drain outside faucets and shower, bring in grill and lawn furniture etc.

St. Phatty

Tomorrow is a Rain Day. Yesterday I walked up the hill collecting the tarps I use to shield burn piles.

I finally got wise about UV damage on plastic, started storing stuff in the shade of trees.

But not soon enough - what I am witnessing tells me I created about 1 Billion pieces of micro-plastic just this year.

Picked up one rope, it was still strong, couldn't break it. But it also created a mini dust cloud - of rope plastic ... ick.

Anyway, being on a limited income, I don't feel like going to Home Depot to buy another 10x100 6 mil plastic roll for $100.

Got 5 pieces of used 10x10 off the hill, enough to cover my outdoor file cabinet area and a few piles of firewood.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning Bud Brothers. Happy Moanday!

Just got a bid on some landscaping that needs done. I can do it but busy with other things and....well...just old.

Thinking it is gonna be and easy day in the grow. I am sure something will need attention but more of a fiddle about day there. Wednesday is another story.

@ Capt Ahab....I hear ya...it is cold sitting in a dear stand before dawn this time of year. I don't hunt deer but have spent many an hour in a duck blind....I had to go sit by the fire just thinking about it...

Sounds like a mess Phatty.......have fun.

I need to get downstairs.....later...

Preparing the fillings for the onigiri (japanese rice balls) i'll be bringing in to my coworkers on my next day off, spicy garlic chicken, char siu pork, miso flavored for the veggies. Excited to try out my new triangle shaped mold since my fat fingers need help forming a triangle :biggrin:

St. Phatty

Bought a bunch of canned vegetables, and

One Can of Chili con Carne, for 71 cents.

I know that doesn't sound like much, but it's really,

One Small Step for a Man,

One Giant LEAP for my Taste Buds.

Or, for Herman the German,

ein kleiner Schritt für einen Mann,
Ein riesiger Sprung für meine Geschmacksknospen.
:tiphat:

Mr.Miner

Work day, here. I am on a bit of a fast- no caffeine, no cannabis, no salt/fat/sugar, etc...Maybe Monday wasn't the best day to start it off, but so far so good.

Taking the dogs on a nice, long walk then it's quiet time and bed. Dark as hell out, already.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Waiting for the delivery truck to bring my replacement tv, going to collect some kindling. St Phatty, if you use black plastic it last's a lot longer...

St. Phatty

Waiting for the delivery truck to bring my replacement tv, going to collect some kindling. St Phatty, if you use black plastic it last's a lot longer...

I'd like to for sure listen to you.

But actually - I'm using a black trash bag to put all my disintegrated black plastic trash bags in.

I just need more shade areas to store my stuff in.

Sitting here drinking my water & taking vitamins.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning on this two toke Tuesday.

Not much going on right now. Lights are about to come on and there will be the usual going on. Have to feed a couple and check on the starts. They are coming around just fine. As soon as they get going I will take the strongest one from each strain and make it my new mother.

Thinking about a walk today. I have gotten a bit lazy on my walks with all the outside chores but most things are shut down for the winter so the walks will keep my cardio going in the cold months.

Sitting by the fire last night and took a pic of a couple of spoiled animals...

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Making a rolling stand to store two Hobie Pro Angler Kayaks (pedal power) one on top of the other for the winter. The Kayaks will slide on to 3" pvc pipes / rails to support them.