What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most narcotic strain against insomnia

Carraxe

Veteran
Hi

Me self grow Feminised photoversions only. I like it easy.

I also write wrong strain name

The strain im going to try is Black Sugar, not Black Domina. Sorry .

The Black Sugar is new for 2018 from Seedsman
they say this about it

Hardy strain with good production and very high THC levels.

Description

A cross between a powerful indica, a potent medical strain and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.
From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.
From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.
Finally, from its Critical lineage, this plant retains its short stature, making it an ideal strain for indoor, or limited space cultivation.
However, what Black Sugar lacks in stature, she more than makes up for in yield – where she can reach up to 600gr/m2.
With an intensely fruity aroma and dense bus covered in crystals, Black Sugar is a high-THC strain that ought not to be missed.

Characteristics

Breeder/Brand Seedsman Genetics Black Domina x L.A OG x Critical Variety Mostly Indica Flowering Type Photoperiod Sex Feminised THC Content 20%+ CBD Content 0 - 1% Yield Indoors: 600 gr/m2; Outdoors: 800 gr/plant

Flowering Time 50 - 55 days Harvest Month late September - early October Medical Conditions Insomnia Medicinal Properties Yes Taste / Flavour Fruity, Lemon, Orange, Skunk Effect Body, Physical, Powerful, Relaxing, Sedative

it is for insomnia. i hope its good,,,,,,pretty nice genetics

It looks like a nasty polyhybrid. I don't think that something coming from Critical (that is a skunk selection) and a LA OG (that is a mixed genetic) could be really narcotic and sedative.

Good luck with that.

Cheers

jrelax

Thanx

Been reading about this Strain many times.

Was very close buy them once.

I will give them a try also, let them go then deep amber.

Have also read before about strain called MK ULTRA.
This is also heavy indica right?

Feminized is avaible by T.H SEEDS, and RESIN SEEDS,. the first one is original breeder?
Like to try them also, my seed shop got both, is T.H SEEDS best or Resin Seeds`?

i hope this Black sugar works good.
I need couple different anyways, so i dont get tolerance so high, mixing strains is good if you need medicate every day like i do

thanx alot for all help people

Carraxe

Veteran
Strain Name: Northern Lights X Big Bud Breeder: World of Seeds

is this good strain also?

Big bud is also a selection of Skunk, that is a polyhybrid. Northern Lights could be good, I've had some that were good for their narcotic effect in the past.

I don't know about your experience on the field, but I would advise to test, if possible, some different strains just to get used to appreciate the characteristics of their effects. Like buying some buds and smoking them before making a decision.

In the narcotic field I've had very good experiences with pure indicas, but not between the more commercial ones, that are usually polyhybrids. After years of experience, I would take seed sellers descriptions prudently.

Most of strains sold today, even the ones sold as indica, are hybrids with a strong and dirty mixed cerebral-body effects. I believe the effect you seek is very different, and if you want to sleep you need a different thing than getting very stoned. I believe the best pure indicas can really help, but you have to spend some time testing.

As I told, Taskenti produces a physical numbness that helps a lot to sleep. Hangover pain, back pain, bad feelings disappear. That's a good starting point, and after more than 20 years smoking (I smoke a lot) this one is for me the top pure indica for sleeping.

Good luck with your seek.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks

Thanks

carraxe, Thanks bro for the info, im going to look into Taskenti for myself. You were talking about "strong and dirty mixed cerebral-body effects". Back in the late 70s, High Times came out with a article talking about CUSTOM BLENDING. Some of you ol school may remember it. Reaching different effects from blending 2 kinds of weed. The effects can be minimized or magnified which ever one wants. So a good night time blend, hashberry mixed with purple kush! That mix will knock you out for about 12 hrs. If i smoke that blend during the day, i take 3 naps during the day and then sleep all night long too. That's why i don't smoke it. LoL!

Nirrity

For sleeping I use Taskenti. I haven't found anything better after 20 years searching. It is an Uzbek hash plant that has nothing to envy to Afghans, very strong body numbness. I find Taskenti much more narcotic than Black Domina or any other indica..

hey Carraxe, could you please name other indicas which you find less sedating than Taskenti so we don't wate out time on them?

aside from Taskenti, did you find any good NL which comes close to be heavy down indica?

unnamedmike

20 years ago I discovered that northern light, from the now extinct high quality seeds, was amazing during the last hours of the day, the first and the only time I fell asleep in the chair with half joint on hand.

Now i started some nirvana nl, hope i can found some keeper.

Carraxe

Veteran
hey Carraxe, could you please name other indicas which you find less sedating than Taskenti so we don't wate out time on them?

aside from Taskenti, did you find any good NL which comes close to be heavy down indica?

I myself was looking for NL for years. I had some very good in the nineties, Oasis from Dutch Passion and later in the 2000 and beginning of 2010s the best I found was Industrial Plant from Dinafem, but these seeds aren't the same nowadays. I tried Nirvanas and I got a lot of hermies. Nothing interesting.

I know Black Domina, I have a very known Spanish cut, La Barraca '98. It is very good, tasty and productive, a good substitute for the old NLs, but I find Taskenti to be better in the narcotic field.

I had also Katsu Bubba, but it didn't produce much. Was very narcotic, but I got bored quickly.

Cheers and good luck!

Nirrity

...I know Black Domina, I have a very known Spanish cut, La Barraca '98...

...I had also Katsu Bubba, but it didn't produce much. Was very narcotic, but I got bored quickly...

i had my hopes for these 2 but to no avail.

i grew sweet seeds s.a.d. s1 and it wasn't any couchlock or heavy, even when i flowered her for 11-12 weeks.

i couldn't find any bubba at th time so ordered peyote purple and, again, it was like 60/40 % indica/sativa hybrid to me.

sadly i can't grow at the moment but i really want to try Taskenti. if it is anything like uzbeki we used to get then my search will be over.

uzbeki i remember had very strong and distinct body stone. immediately upon exhale you feel your body becoming heavy as if wrapped in a heavy blanket, your muscles relaxe more and more until you don't wanna move. time seems to slow down and you feel pressure and expansion in your lower throat - as if you swallowed ping-pong ball and it got stuck there. headspace was very stoney and euphoric with lots of giggles and amazing appreciation for music and humour:dance013:. great relief from the stress of life. it was as if a stand-up comedian woke up in everybody and everyone made most hilarious jokes. great herb. i didn't know at the time how blessed we were. i thought all weed is like that...

therevverend

Veteran
Tried the first sample of my Lemon Hashplant. It was late afternoon, I was already a bit tired. Took two big tokes. Got me very high and I couldn't keep my eyes open very well. I found myself crawling into bed. Passed out cold for 4 hours. Didn't wake up or move during that time. Which isn't necessarily a good thing, it usually gives me an achy neck and a mild headache, especially if I do it during the day time.

I need to run some more tests but that's the most KO type ganja I've tried this year so far.

jrelax

Thanx to all. Nice info and help here.

Now i need to find Feminized Pure Indica also.

Oasis from Dutchpassion is avaible in my shop, so they are like NL ?
Then i need try them, or maybe they not so good anymore ?

i smoke a lot daily, i mix different types strains alot.
i always grow 4-6 different types so i can try out as many possible with my indoor grow.

Now i have read about what you recommend here the strain TASKENTI.

Good damn, this sound good, i will buy these now

Taskenti :: Cannabis Strain Infos

breed by Cannabiogen

Official Information / Basics about Taskenti from Cannabiogen

Strain NameTaskentiBreederCannabiogenLocationindoor, outdoorTypeindicaFlowering~60 daysSeedsNormal or female seeds.
A 98% Indica originated in Uzbekistan. Its name comes from one of the best hash in the world, according to experts; a very powerful and resinous strain, of enormous yield, mainly outdoors.
I must say that the Taskenti isn't 100% pure landrace but has a bit of Northern Lights in its genetics, although it's said to be bred to a +98% uzbekistan hashplant.
It has a refined and subtle hashish perfume, a shade between mint and lemon, very intense.

Original latitude and height cultivation conditions have made its acclimatization very simple, similar to Southern Spain Mountains. Nevertheless a meticulous selection and improvement work has been done to fix genetic dominance for the most important aspects, allowing simultaneously diversifying the zones of growing indoors (also hydroponics) and outdoors.

Indoors plants mature in 7-9 weeks, needing a good ventilation and dry atmosphere, mainly in flowering. Vegetative period: Minimum 30 days for high performance

Indoors: 55-65 days
Outdoors: middle October

98% indica, if that cant get you sleep, then nothing can i think.
MUST TRY

thanx guys, you are the best

Carraxe

Veteran

i always grow 4-6 different types so i can try out as many possible with my indoor grow.

breed by Cannabiogen

Strain NameTaskentiBreederCannabiogenLocationindoor, outdoorTypeindicaFlowering~60 daysSeedsNormal or female seeds.
A 98% Indica originated in Uzbekistan. Its name comes from one of the best hash in the world, according to experts; a very powerful and resinous strain, of enormous yield, mainly outdoors.
I must say that the Taskenti isn't 100% pure landrace but has a bit of Northern Lights in its genetics, although it's said to be bred to a +98% uzbekistan hashplant.
It has a refined and subtle hashish perfume, a shade between mint and lemon, very intense.

Original latitude and height cultivation conditions have made its acclimatization very simple, similar to Southern Spain Mountains. Nevertheless a meticulous selection and improvement work has been done to fix genetic dominance for the most important aspects, allowing simultaneously diversifying the zones of growing indoors (also hydroponics) and outdoors.

Indoors plants mature in 7-9 weeks, needing a good ventilation and dry atmosphere, mainly in flowering. Vegetative period: Minimum 30 days for high performance

MUST TRY

Where did you found it? Cannabiogen is the seedbank that made them and they aren't selling them, I've just checked their web.

I am keeping the strain alive.

Cheers

Dankwolf

Afgooye was great for sleep . the best I have seen in a long time . high only last 45 min . but almost impossible to keep eyes open for that 45 min and the munchies aspect was little to none .

I culled her cause she was super sensitive to spidermites .she would end up with mites even when no other strian would . they should call her mite magnit lol .

GoatCheese

Veteran

breed by Cannabiogen

MUST TRY

There are Taskenti f3 seeds at a shop in Denmark called Seed---Heave n
...stock seems to be low

I am keeping the strain alive.

Cheers
Are these available in a Danish shop by any chance??:)

jrelax

I also find one shop in Spain who has Taskendi
its Oaseeds.

Please left 5 seeds for me :bow:

i Have made some research today

i will put a list down with Full Indica FEMinized Photoperiod seeds
good for insomnia they say also.

Here they are, some are mentioned erlier, some not.

Original Granddaddy Purple (Feminized + Photoperiod)
Original Granddaddy Purple by Kens Granddaddy Purple Genetics - Accept no imitations!
There are lots of imitators out there today, but this propriety "Royal Indica" strain whose puffy buds are usually dense,
magnificent in their unreal color scheme, with an unmistakable smell, awesome tatse and unbelievable potency are what makes it
straight up unique ..... the real deal.

Grandaddy Purple - BlimBurn Seeds

Pure Kush - Original Sensible Seeds
The couch locking effect that a good quality Kush can give you has always made this strain one of our favourites.

Afghan Kush x Black Domina - World of Seeds
One of the most refined blends of indica genetics in our catalogue: our own Afghan Kush

Ewe-2 - Humboldt Seed Organisation
From the elite collection of the infamous breeder "Kief Sweat", HSO presents the Ewe-2. This classic heirloom genetic has a pure Indica expression.

World of Seeds Afghan Kush x Yumbolt
the result of crossing our own Afghan Kush, a 100% indica strain

Spiritual Punk - Samsara Seeds
This variety has great medical properties and was bred mainly for persons that suffer from hyperactivity syndrome, prolonged stress and insomnia

Purps - 710 Genetics
Purps is a pure indica strain that emerged as the result of a Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani cross.

OGNL - Sagarmatha Seeds
Original Northern Lights couldn’t be better than this OG. Classic bushy structure with minimal smell and maximum stone are features of this pristine beauty...

You can find All of them in Feminized Photoperiod type of seeds.

I will grow SOG next time, so i can find out many types how they

work on me. After that if i find 2-3 nice ones i start grow them in bigger pots after.

I think SOG is good idea when you want try many different strains

smal 3,6 litre pots , only give 7-10 day veg

I know they get better also when grow them 10-20litre after testing. Maybe its good way test growing SOG
?

does SOG work ok medically just to be able try many strains almost same time ?

Latest posts

Latest posts