What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks Theorganic guy! :tiphat: No lebanese alive at the moment...

Never had to clean my grinder almost daily before her:

picture.php

Thanks Tycho!

I have a crush on the Panama Haze, what a beautiful plant!

Guess this is the effect of early morning light frosted dews...

Two days ago:
picture.php

Minutes ago (same branch, different angle):
picture.php

She has developed a deep "Sweet N Berry/Fruity Catpiss Smell" if that could exist, I envision we gonna be best friends! :dance013:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Zamaldelica revegged: update

Zamaldelica revegged: update

If it could be keep without raining only one more day... she'll get the axe. Seriously missing her, gonna have a slot on upcoming indoor for sure.

A relative was completely unable to finish painting a shelf, was constantly seeing figures, lovely contrasts, etc on each paint stroke after toking a really tiny leftover on a grinder from last cob :laughing:

I love how the high introduces a kind of fourth dimension, or new interaction between the regular three.

Update
She had packed weight, had to stake her.

I moved her also to the best sun radiated place, near the Honduras etc. Will be moving Panama Haze here soon too.

Aroma is incredible, deep sweet carrots, high note reminds me to fresh sliced papaya with just squeezed orange juice, a dessert I loved.

Revegged Zamaldelica
picture.php

Main top
picture.php

Side Branch
picture.php

Definitely a half/greenhouse would be the best for the season here.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Zamaldelica about to be chopped

Zamaldelica about to be chopped

Had like three days without rains, but rains just came back again...

Gonna move her to an outdoors, but covered spot to help her to finish.

Has developed a chemical overtone these latest three days, a kind of solvent/perfumey "I'm dangerous" kind of smell.

picture.php

picture.php

Oddvar

Thank you Repuk! What a plants! All of them! Do you have ethiopian to smoke? I have two of them... then i will take some pics and share.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Oddvar: sadly no, I have no Ethiopian to smoke, the plant was consumed entirely by seeds.

Thanks guys!

Honduras
I guess it acted like a firewall for the Honduras, which was lightly seeded and reflowered nicely; it got the chop yesterday.

Got a good amount of good looking seeds (x Honduras purple male and Ethiopian Male), it's drying now. Huge seeds.

I was wary because the top didn't look that great from the ground... but was surprised instead with very purple flowers, glistering from trichomes, with a dark, deep, red/musky floral aroma with slight catpiss overtone, delicious. It's got something I can't pinpoint yet I've never smellt before on cannabis.

Zamaldelica
Got a good amount of seeds from her, too, even being lightly seeded. Huge mottled seeds.

Almost dry, will go to curing jars soon.

Delicious papaya aroma with odd citrusy chemical on top.

Panama Haze
Oufff, the aroma on this plant is incredible. Now its a kind of sweet n sour red fruity/blackberry/guayaba something with clear but sweeeet and really deep and dark catpiss overtone.

Chopping her today or tomorrow:

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Hi Koondense! That's the Panama Haze :tiphat:

willydread: it has that floral geranium touch, but there's another base (dark) note I cannot identify. So far no one put the finger on it yet.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi repuk friend :)

Very happy to hear you managed to finish properly all the sativa strains despìte the terrible end of summer and autumn we have had in the east and south of Spain, it's probably the rainiest and less sunny outdoor season i remember in 10-15 years, fortunately you chose longer flowering sativa strains with great mold resistance. Now curiously the weather is great these days of December, sunny and with day temps around 20ºC.

Happy to see the Zamaldelica ripening so well without much loss due to mold.

Glad i was wrong and that you finally got the purple Honduras pheno ;) because is my favorite one. She is really a beauty!
Both Purple Honduras and purple Panama Haze have shown a classic central american/colombian purple pheno.

And a pleasure to know the lebanese is providing so much joy and relief for those with pain due to medical problems, i think is a strain with potential to produce lots of relief also with psychological pain. Just starting to scratch the potential of the new landraces released in the latest years.

Wish you enjoy your well deserved harvest! :huggg:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Ouf, I missed you've replied!

Honduras really surprised me, it was very pale, I thought it was some sort of pest from a distance, so drastic the color change, was blasted when saw the beautiful purple.

Aroma shares notes wirh Panama Haze, though less intense, more subtle and intriguing.

Effects... I couldn't resist and just sampled it, incredible smoke even uncured. Old School & Hazey, I couldn't ask for more!

So far, positive & motivational effect, empowering you to bring out the best of oneself effortlessly. :tiphat:

Regarding the Lebanese, It has a psychological sort of cushioning, relaxing impact, along with a mood enhancing effect which overall makes it a perfect "Leveling" effect.

Physically, you suddenly realize... hey, don't feel pain anymore I actually feel good!. Nice, light landing. Allows to relax if you want.

Definitely, a gem, that yielded really goood! 3+ 3L mason jars of it semi-tightly packed... and mine was an odd pheno, probably not the highest yielding one, that nonetheless filled all its branches with 2+ inch foxtails from top to bottom.

I know my stash from heart and don't need tags anymore, but like to torture my buddy when he asks for a given one we had on a certain time; I knew it was lebanese straight away, but when asked he replied straight: "That Unicorn Weed" :biggrin:

It has everything, even the "auto" start, and early finishing, just as soon as summer fades!!!

:huggg: My pleasure, master!

SolarLogos

Ouf, I missed you've replied!

Honduras really surprised me, it was very pale, I thought it was some sort of pest from a distance, so drastic the color change, was blasted when saw the beautiful purple.

Aroma shares notes wirh Panama Haze, though less intense, more subtle and intriguing.

Effects... I couldn't resist and just sampled it, incredible smoke even uncured. Old School & Hazey, I couldn't ask for more!

So far, positive & motivational effect, empowering you to bring out the best of oneself effortlessly. :tiphat:

Regarding the Lebanese, It has a psychological sort of cushioning, relaxing impact, along with a mood enhancing effect which overall makes it a perfect "Leveling" effect.

Physically, you suddenly realize... hey, don't feel pain anymore I actually feel good!. Nice, light landing. Allows to relax if you want.

Definitely, a gem, that yielded really goood! 3+ 3L mason jars of it semi-tightly packed... and mine was an odd pheno, probably not the highest yielding one, that nonetheless filled all its branches with 2+ inch foxtails from top to bottom.

I know my stash from heart and don't need tags anymore, but like to torture my buddy when he asks for a given one we had on a certain time; I knew it was lebanese straight away, but when asked he replied straight: "That Unicorn Weed" :biggrin:

It has everything, even the "auto" start, and early finishing, just as soon as summer fades!!!

:huggg: My pleasure, master!
Happy to hear you got 3+ jars of some good stash. Yours sounds like the perfect morning smoke, better than my Honduran, although I will not complain one bit about the green Mexican pheno, it's like a jolt of coffee for the brain. Can I ask, what were you looking for with respect to the timing of the harvest, were you looking at trichomes and if so, what effects were you looking for.
I flowered 2 during the summer and am flowering their clones in the greenhouse now. The two in the greenhouse are packed with a lot more resin than their moms had during summer. I think the cooler temps, ambient and diffused light from the opaque greenhouse, have allowed my plants to mature more slowly, however, I think it allowed me to bring almost all of the trichomes to milky color, without amber. In hot sun, my plants can go from 10% amber to 50% in one day, so I think direct light that is too intense degrades the quality of the trichomes and certain cannabinoids during late stage of flower. I think intense light is perfect for veg though. I can very likely be wrong, it's just a theory of mine.
Peace, God bless

dugzy

Love the smoke description repuk, i had a lot of inspiration from your show of sativas this year so thank you. I will be getting the Leb from dubi in the New Year, will be a gift to an outdoorsman i know.

I will say Happy Holidays to you for now as it is all go here already.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Panama Haze smoke test

Panama Haze smoke test

Today I first tested Panama Haze, green but smokeable... Fingers stick like glue after handling her, smell of... premium shower gel (@dubi: really!) "Heno de Pravia"

It tastes me to the same, a hint to a classic wild herbs scent gel here in Spain at least, Heno de Pravia. Wonderful! and it`s green...

Effect... whoa... cannot imagine one month from now.

Lucid, Rushing, Dreamy, SkyRocketing high.

In fact it was a little too much for my mate, who can stand zamaldelica fine, but not this one if left alone.

A blessing for me though! Puts a jokerish grin on your face from side to side!

@dugzy: thanks! glad to hear that! :tiphat:

Wish you all a prosperous and Spaced Out New Year! Will be repeating on Panama Haze for sure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBd3FMBsY7Q