What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve also never bought a cut 🤙🏻

it was on another forum and people were talking about expensive seeds
And someone sent a link of that

I think it’s absolutely ridiculous to pay 10k for a white truffle hybrid but
To each their own

but hey, Ortega sold a suge pure kush S1 for 40k$ as kush 4 lol

I can understand when the game was totally illegal. Cuts were priced high to reflect that. Today just buy a 100$ pack of seeds and find multiple keepers.

PCC

Sfv og almost ready for chop
20220619_204238.jpg

goingrey

That's a beautiful bud but it's the first time I see a SFV OG Kush with so much purple sugar leaves. I've never had any known cut so I only compare from pics I've seen along the years. Is it common for the SFV to get so colorful or the room is super cold?
Cuz is faking the funk?

PCC

That's a beautiful bud but it's the first time I see a SFV OG Kush with so much purple sugar leaves. I've never had any known cut so I only compare from pics I've seen along the years. Is it common for the SFV to get so colorful or the room is super cold?
This is my first time growing it, wasn't super cold but had around 15 degree temp swing between day and night. Also had 4 fans in the tent, one blowing directly into it.
Not sure if it's common for sugar leaves to get purple, almost all my plants had purple leaves.
I got 5 cuts I just flowered out for first time I ordered from states. It's first time I've had known cuts, usually grow from seed.
I also have a few keepers I've found from seeds I've popped

HYPHOTONFLUX

yeah , it is better to get a new Started Thank´s mellowfellow:biggrin:

My Deep Mother Chunk
picture.php

i have atm 4 Girl´s in Flower and 2 Others have to be DC mother´s for growing Beans on them...

Deep Chunk male leaf intro:
picture.php

regards
:tiphat:
They are good! Look forward for their happy grow!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts