What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plant Doctor Nutrients/ Nutrient Line now for Cannabis

HyeFarm559

Was just seeing if anyone has seen this, knows if anyone has used their products ect ect. They are famous for making Organocide, which is in most grow shops.
I noticed they made a whole line for cannabis growing. Just curious, Wonder if it is decent?

It seems like it's more geared towards the commercial/industrial style, which I like, bcuz it looks like it's very simple, quick, and easy.

I'm switching to Canna or something else bcuz I hate how H&G takes forever to mix so many things

I read the labels and charts. Looks decent to me
Here's their site.
http://www.yourplantdoctor.com/team-view/indoor-gardening-products/

BillFarthing

Veteran
Sorry to dig up an old post, but I was searching for "Plant Doctor", their systemic fungicide. Their nutes are standard fare, but they have 2 products that stand out.

The first I have mentioned- Plant Doctor, which is phosphite in traditional agriculture. I had the beginning of a fusarium outbreak and this product squashed it. There are indications that it works for powdery mildew outbreaks as well. The greatest part is that Plant Doctor initiates SAR response and adds some wicked frost to cannabis plants. I use it as a biostimulant and preventative in my garden.

The second product that is a bit different is their cal-mag. They add kelp, which helps green plants up. Emerald Harvest also does this.

Mengsk

This year I used their Bee Safe 3 in 1 to control mites and Plant Doctor for mildew. I also used potassium bicarbonate (ingredient in GreenCure) and I will likely use all three in the future. For nutrients I try to use homemade compost. With what counts as "organic" lately these two products seem safe and effective as far as I can tell. I have experimented with homemade sprays using chili pepper or oil and soap growing tomatoes and peppers but I did not want to take any chance here.