What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Chem Freebie!!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
strolls in hitting the cowbell...yo yo yo Dammmmmmmm..sleepy that plants looks sick AKA killer :bigeye:..check the size of the center bud :whee:.....i got my eyes fixed sharply on this thread now..looks like she could be a heavy yeilding plant
keep on hitting ya cowbell bro

keep it green
highlander

Che

Veteran
Sleeeeeepy those killa chems are looking awesome!! Tap the cowbell for me, one time, and pass this spiff aroun'
:smoke out:

P

Paco

sleepy-
looks great!
and thank you for the kind words.
I think those are from a dude killerchem. he and a few others were off their ass way before me. My f2's and crosses are still curing and getting germ tested.

S

StrayToaster

gonna love her sleepy!! never met anyone that isnt feeling her vibe! :)

picture.php

Sleepy

Veteran
ring that bell!!

ring that bell!!

killerweed31!!>>...thanks!! i am using a bunch of different additives and BioBloom for the flowering fertilizer. some ammendments the plant has gotten are: uncle john's Blend from CES; Liquid Karma from Botanicare; Hygrozyme; Cal~Max; and some KoolBloom!...thanks for coming by and checking out my little thread!
johnny butt!!>> hey man...i don't know...just smells like some killer...hehehe
theHIGHlander!!>> yessir!! that be the plan...with cowbell, too!
Che!!>>...great to see you, my zombie loving friend!! hehehe...passing to the left...:blowbubbles:
Paco!!>>...ok...well, i wanted to tell whoever sent these in that they did a great job!...yours will be some of the best, no doubt.
StrayToaster!!>>...wow, now you have me drooling!! thank you!!
blancorasta!!>>...well, there you go: (AbG13 x C99) x Chem D....or: it is a chem male crossed to rez's BCGA killerqueen clone.
Paco!!>>...thanks for clearing that up, Paco!!...hehehe

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

i took a couple of pics last night...clipped a few leaves off of her.

click a pic for a smellier view:

have a nice weekend.:)

Sleepy

Veteran
kwik update...

kwik update...

bigtopsfinn>>hey, thanks, finn!!!
Cannawinner>>hiya, i figure they are about halfway done now...glad to see you!! i hope your summer is going well.
ass2mouth>>thanks...yours look good!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i took 2 pix last night...they look the same as i post them, but i was trying to get a different effect by changing settings...i guess it did not work! (stoned)...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey sleepy coming so good mate, every time i see this bitches plant and everytime i want grow , just nice pheno coming and i like it also i think is a good choice for my small home box for s.o.g. project...you no sleepy!!??!!??
great great work bro, keep it up!!!

Sleepy

Veteran
update...

update...

killerweed31!!>> thanks for following along!! yes, i think it would do well for you...give it a shot!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i took a couple pics last night...

peace!

W

weshjo

well done!

I see lot of variation myself with the KC,but your pheno remind me something;)
How is the smell?
Can't wait to see your grow/smoke report!
The lineage of the KC is Killer Queen x Chemdog D BX1[ChemDx(ChemDxHindu Kush)]
Hope this help!

good vibes

S

StrayToaster

one big-ass cola there Sleepy with a bit to go yet?? and a freebie? thats just about as dope as dope can get

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Beautiful job sleepy, really makes me want to pop my freebies now, inspiring work bro :biggrin:

Sleepy

Veteran
updating...

updating...

GreatLakes THC!!>>thanks, GLTHC!! i appreciate it!
weshjo!!>>...thank you for the info!! she smells like good herb!
PistilPete!!>>glad you could make it!
StrayToaster!!>>...yep, the freebies are usually just as good as the purchase!! dope as dope!:tiphat:
b00m!!>>...well thanks!! you should pop yours!!
blancorasta!!>>...how are your sprouts doing?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i took a few pics last night...she is tolerating my abuses...

click a pic for a larger image...

Latest posts

Latest posts