What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NY Times and Pentagon UFO Unit

igrowone

Veteran
the scuttlebutt there is some major UFO news coming out soon
here's a tidbit from

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ement-findings-vehicle-research-a9636481.html

and this is the text

Pentagon UFO unit to publicly release some findings after ex-official says ‘off-world vehicle’ found

'If it’s something from outside this planet — that might actually be better than...the Chinese or the Russians' said Marco Rubio

A Pentagon UFO unit will make some investigations public as ex-advisors suggest that “vehicles not made on this earth” were placed in US government storage.

The team will update the US Senate’s Intelligence Committee on its unidentified flying object (UFO) research every six months, The New York Times reported on Thursday.

Publicly named in 2019 as the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, the Pentagon unit succeeded an investigative UFO program that was said to have been disbanded prior to 2017.

One former official, Eric Davis, told The Times that he briefed the US Department of Defense in March about the retrieval of “off-world vehicles not made on this earth”.

The Pentagon consultant and subcontractor said objects he believed “we couldn’t make…ourselves” were discovered during his time on the unit, where he has worked since 2007.
Read more

Whilst no crash artefacts have ever been documented in public, Harry Reid – the former Democratic Senate majority leader – told The Times that he “came to the conclusion” that UFO materials were in the government’s possession.

“After looking into this, I came to the conclusion that there were reports — some were substantive, some not so substantive — that there were actual materials that the government and the private sector had in their possession,” said the former senator for Nevada.

It is not known what details the Pentagon unit will provide to the Senate, whilst acting intelligence committee chairman Marco Rubio said last week that his priority was to uncover who was behind unidentified flying vehicles seen over American military bases.

“We have things flying over our military bases and places where we are conducting military exercises and we don’t know what it is — and it isn’t ours,” said senator Rubio to CBS Miami.

“Frankly, that if it’s something from outside this planet — that might actually be better than the fact that we’ve seen some technological leap on behalf of the Chinese or the Russians or some other adversary,” added Mr Rubio.

The Senate committee mandated the Pentagon unit to “standardise collection and reporting on unidentified aerial phenomenon” as part of 2021 spending plans on intelligence agencies.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Well, Jesus Christ. Where the hell have you been???
If you want 42-43 years worth of documented research on Aliens and UFO's from an unimpeachable source, Linda Moulton Howe is your human to go to.
It is ALL right here. www.earthfiles.com

Yes and by the way, she receives NO GOVERNMENT support.
How about flipping earthfiles.com a $60 bill to have access to MOUNTAINS of documentation about them all. It is all right there.
Brave woman.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

'Has Science-Fiction become Science Fact?'

igrowone

Veteran
Well, Jesus Christ. Where the hell have you been???
If you want 42-43 years worth of documented research on Aliens and UFO's from an unimpeachable source, Linda Moulton Howe is your human to go to.
It is ALL right here. www.earthfiles.com

Yes and by the way, she receives NO GOVERNMENT support.
How about flipping earthfiles.com a $60 bill to have access to MOUNTAINS of documentation about them all. It is all right there.
Brave woman.
release of information from the the primary source is certainly news worthy
mighty curious what they actually have
a crashed ship? that's pretty extreme, anything is possible I guess

dddaver

Veteran
My problem has never been the subject matter. In fact I have always thought it is all very likely true. My problem has always been the veracity of the nutjobs and their over enthusiasm about things they have no idea no idea what they are talking about.

T

TakenByTheSky

I believe aliens or beings from another planet have been visiting earth since the dawning of time.

I kind of feel that human history has been heavily influenced by an advanced civilizations.

Humans basically went from living in a cave grunting barely able to make fire to having art, civilization, language, mathematics, architecture and were able to build things we'd struggle to day to do if we used equal tools.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I believe aliens or beings from another planet have been visiting earth since the dawning of time.

I kind of feel that human history has been heavily influenced by an advanced civilizations.

Humans basically went from living in a cave grunting barely able to make fire to having art, civilization, language, mathematics, architecture and were able to build things we'd struggle to day to do if we used equal tools.

Yes.
The "missing link" is the DNA insertion by them.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Until we/they can manipulate space/time physics, don't hold your breath for beings from another far away place dropping in. Just going to Mars is a real effort. Physics matters. They can't really pin down gravity, just able to measure it.

But there have been a lot of people who swear they have seen UFO things...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Well, if the bible that Bob Lazar claims to have seen does exist and is true, aliens manipulated our DNA across the span of 6 million years a total of 68 times iirc.

I don't know about the book. Nor does Bob claim that anything contained with that bible is true. He has consistently said it could be disinformation. He does claim to have knowledge of alien technology that he has had his hands on literally.

I believe Bob Lazar.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Until we/they can manipulate space/time physics, don't hold your breath for beings from another far away place dropping in. Just going to Mars is a real effort. Physics matters. They can't really pin down gravity, just able to measure it.

But there have been a lot of people who swear they have seen UFO things...

Look up something called an Alcubierre Drive. It's a theoretical gravity engine that obeys the laws of physics as we understand them and would explain the propulsion of these alien spacecraft.

Combine the knowledge of the Alcubierre Drive with the knowledge of Bob Lazar and it just like gummy worms.

mexweed

Veteran
a lot of other explanations for things in human evolution, diets that included animal fats allowed the brain to increase size, and what happened when psilocybin got introduced to the 'new brain'

aliens are definitely possible, but people are so quick to assume they are more advanced and always in things that seem like they would be of great value to humans

gladysvjubb

Veteran
There is a shitload of differing Alien Species visiting and inhabiting the Earth. I will say it again. Visit www.earthfiles.com It is run by Linda Moulton Howe. She is an investigative reporter with a penchant for the truth. She has 42-43 years of well documented research on earthfiles.com. She is on every Wednesday night with new information and topics. I trust her explicitly and contribute my yearly dues of $60 plus I shoot her more throughout the year. Well, well worth it.
I am light years ahead of you folks just waking up.........light years.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
There is a shitload of differing Alien Species visiting and inhabiting the Earth. I will say it again. Visit www.earthfiles.com It is run by Linda Moulton Howe. She is an investigative reporter with a penchant for the truth. She has 42-43 years of well documented research on earthfiles.com. She is on every Wednesday night with new information and topics. I trust her explicitly and contribute my yearly dues of $60 plus I shoot her more throughout the year. Well, well worth it.
I am light years ahead of you folks just waking up.........light years.

i've seen 3 different ones. first time, with my father, over forty years ago. he saw shit during years on the road as a truck driver (mostly late at night in the middle of nowhere) that the stories made my hair stand up. he never mentioned any of it until we saw one together.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
When I was in college after my service in the U.S. Army as an Aviator for 4 years. Met a fellow Veteran except he was Air Force Police. We were dissecting Buffo Americanus and he asked me if I believed in UFO's and Alien Species. I said I did not know as I had encountered an Unidentified object while on a night cross country flight in between Tallahassee and Panama City Beach, Florida. Atlanta approach control said he had the fucker tracked at 8,000 MPH over the Atlantic after he buzzed me.
At any rate my friend said he was guarding a hanger at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. In this hanger were several UFO's, in tact. He gave me the book by Major Donald Keyhoe called Flying Saucers are Real. Got me started on a life long journey.
I know a lot.

But, this unsung American Hero who was erased by the U.S. Government, knows a whole lot more than me. Bob Lazar ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s1b6pOTJ08

Klompen

While I believe in aliens, I must say that people should see that this is an extremely obvious ploy by the president and his toadies to sell more military hardware to the public. He wants his "Space Force" so badly that he's had them put up FLIR video of a freakin bird and told everyone its a UFO. Now they're hyping people up again because the bird wasn't convincing enough.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Dude, wake the fuck up. They tried to keep the Aliens a secret for over 70 years. Eisenhower met with them in 1954 and made a deal.
I prefer you do research before talking out the side of your mouth.

Latest posts

Latest posts