What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's with all this good rep?

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Please stop liking and positive repping my posts. Its insulting. Bad rep only please. Y'all trying to ruin my red fuzzy muppet squares.

Bad people. If you've got nothing bad to say then dont say anything at all.

Cheers. Love you all

C:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Ahh well - in the land of rainbows and unicorns - we don't like to marginalize minority bad people - and look to openly accept them into the fold - no-matter what their crimes may be -

- Where there is life - there is hope -

*I have never given any negative rep - so wouldn't know how to -

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
You're one of the main culprits. You with your big points green square fashizzle. Your approval hurts more than anyone.

Theres some weighing scale symbols at the bottom of my posts under my avatar. Just click and disprove.... go on..... you can do it...... pwease

:tiphat:

- Ahh well - in the land of rainbows and unicorns - we don't like to marginalize minority bad people - and look to openly accept them into the fold - no-matter what their crimes may be -

- Where there is life - there is hope -

*I have never given any negative rep - so wouldn't know how to -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ah - nope - you haven't been naughty enough just yet Wing Commander -

picture.php

You're one of the main culprits. You with your big points green square fashizzle. Your approval hurts more than anyone.

Theres some weighing scale symbols at the bottom of my posts under my avatar. Just click and disprove.... go on..... you can do it...... pwease

:tiphat:

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Don't mention bowels! I don't know! You won't neg rep me but you'll take advantage of my derelict innards for a spoon joke.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- well - Christmas is coming old bean - so I was trying to figure out the shipping on one of these - to get to you over there - on the other side - 13degrees north of the equator -

picture.php

*should help with the clean-up -

Don't mention bowels! I don't know! You won't neg rep me but you'll take advantage of my derelict innards for a spoon joke.