What's new

i hope everybody's maintaining

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
washin their hands n shit...

got any extra tips on how to avoid spreading and/ or contracting the deadly sars-cov-2?

:thank you:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Stay home and grow weed :biggrin:
Edit: but I probably would have said that before the virus....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
washin their hands n shit...

got any extra tips on how to avoid spreading and/ or contracting the deadly sars-cov-2?

:thank you:

don't pick your nose before washing your hands?:chin: avoid crowds. suspect everyone of being asymptomatic... i'm rolling separate joints/loading bowls for folks. but, if you have a significant other & they ignore safety unless you are with them, you are wasting your time probably.

St. Phatty

there is a woman with beautiful red hair who works as a checkout person at the local $ store.

since everybody is concerned about DUST - Covid19 virus particle simply being a dust particle that is also a biohazard - well they might think about Covid19 virus particles on the outside of their face mask.

but if you have ever been in a facility that produces dust, e.g. a stone carving shop, it doesn't just get on your mask.

it gets EVERYWHERE.

in other words, the same concern that leads people to throw away a used face mask ...

OK so what about the virus particles/ Dust in your hair, on your jacket, on your shoes ?

i believe the wisest approach is to respond pro-actively, but not to worry.

wash your hair when your get home, or wear a shower mask on your hair at work.

i throw my jacket on the dashboard of my truck and park it in the sun for 4 hours to render the virus particles non-viable.

basically the little lifestyle changes we made for the initial strains of Covid19, we now really might need for the 614G strain - and subsequent strains.

IOW the first 4 months was mostly an educational process.

so what i do i say to the woman with the red hair ?

"hey baby your hair has Herpes, and it's beautiful" ?!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Keep a fresh mask in your car.

Hand sanitizer, alcohol based, not in direct sunlight, natch.

Wash your hands and face with soap and water any chance you get.

Roll two joints, one for you, one for them. Don't share food or drink.

Establish safe zones, your car, your house, anywhere
you have 100% control of your environment.

Remember infection potential indoors is a function of
numbers of people and exposure time.

Keep a level head, let no one challenge your protocol.

Wearing a mask and social distancing is a matter of respect of others.

While in public, always back away from anyone who enters your personal zone.

Make no attempt to engage in political debate. Likely your challenger will contract
C*vid sooner than later, take comfort in that.

Live to fight another day.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
good shit ppl

i like to let my non fridged groceries sit for two days in a corner before i tear into them, prepare everything from the fridge THEN wash hands THEN eat... or wash the container with soap and water if it fits in the sink

call me crazy but i dont wanna spread some deadly shit to somebody's newborn or grandma.

it's like when i had bedbugs years ago... they were terrible, yes, but the worst part would have been the guilt if i had spread them to anyone

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you go shopping, strip clothes and wash. I go so far as showering. These 3 months as COVID Tracer data management with State Dept of Health....it's scary now as droplets/vapor travel farther than first thought in Feb/March.

Wear a mask even though it's a PITA. Wash hands frequently. Avoid crowds.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I guess that the safest way of all - is to go total HERMIT - maximum HOWARD HUGHES even - with a well stocked grow-space - and don't even see another person - ever again - in the real world - if that is ever possible -

- for most of us that ain't possible - so I will just leave it there - as a brain-fart -

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
The biggest mistake I see people making is their damn phone. They will be in a store touching carts, crap on shelves, whatever & then they stick their phone to their face. Don't touch your phone until you have sterile hands. And always keep it safely sterile.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
The biggest mistake I see people making is their damn phone. They will be in a store touching carts, crap on shelves, whatever & then they stick their phone to their face. Don't touch your phone until you have sterile hands. And always keep it safely sterile.

Surface contact transmission is a thing, but low on
the scale of the transmission vector.

Prolonged exposure up close in the company of un masked
infected individuals is the primary source of viable transmission.

Stay safe, and keep your social distance, and wear your mask.

Even Tr*mp wears a mask now. It's a black one, so how cool is that.