What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pig farms mass sufficating millions of pigs

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we really need to change our relationship with meat. we are eating too much and we are allowing pure evil so we can continue to have full shelves. i have reduced my meat eating to once or twice a week. i just can't bare to be part of the horrible way the animals are treated in the mass meat industry.

System Update with Glenn Greenwald - Factory Farms' New, Gruesome Extermination Method

[YOUTUBEIF]oQSW8-68jeg[/YOUTUBEIF]

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Couldn't make it past the 5 minute mark.
Lost my appetite.

i know bro, couldn't believe that this is a thing, but we shouldn't be surprised i suppose. everything is about money in the mass production of anything. doing this to creatures that are more inteligent then dogs seems a crime to me.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Inhumane....sad....disturbing.
I have more respect for how thieves make a living,if they dont harm anyone in the process.

St. Phatty

way too traumatic to watch.

So what is the name of the food company that should be boycotted forever ?

Iowa something foods, i vaguely recall.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
way too traumatic to watch.

So what is the name of the food company that should be boycotted forever ?

Iowa something foods, i vaguely recall.

sadly this is probably going on in more then 1 place at this time. employees were so traumatized that they blew the whistle. now think about that, these guys raise pigs for slaughter for a living, so they are hardened to killing millions of animals quickly, but this is so messed up, even they couldn't accept it quitely.

Gry

Only due to the pandemic we even hear of it.. industry paid a fortune to make any unauthorized recordings or disclosure a felony.

troutman

Seed Whore
Why are they doing this? Every one of them should never be allowed to own an animal again. I hope some of them get the same phucking treatment. :mad:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
What do you think happens to roosters in the egg industry?

yes apparently this is allowed for poultry. pretty fucked up when you can legally mass torture thousands of animals to death slowly. pretty depressing to think that we can do this and still look at ourselves as civilized.

all in the name of profits.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
they are thrown into a shredder, and the shredded birds are taken away by a compost facility - who turns the smelly mess into high quality soil.

yes, this is gruesome, but at least its quick. the whole piping steam in and closing up ventilation is sickening. they are cooking them to death. this would fuck me up so bad in my soul, i almost feel sorry for the workers, being given such orders. but my heart goes out to all those pigs. thats one of the most aweful things about factory farming i ever came accross.

Latest posts

Latest posts