What's new

Patchy yellow on leaves??

raCURE

Hey

Important notes;

- I have several patchy leaves like in the picture.
- The leaves in question belong to the same corner of the grow room across 3 of 8 plants only (burn?)
- Yellowing is brittle to touch but the rest of the leaf is normal.
- Zero signs of bud rot or any other problems, plants look healthy.
- The three plants in question are closest to the greens oscillating fan.

I have moved my light up above these 3 plants in case it was a little low... although it didn’t look or feel like it.

Each plant is fed same schedule etc.

Any clues? PH lockout? Nitrogen? Cures ? (Week from harvest)

Cheers in advance :)
:canabis:

picture.php

Didn’t think of this... lights moving up should correct ? :tiphat:

You really shouldn’t have condensation build up, ever. Increase airflow/decrease humidity if that is a problem. Could be splashes from feeding? If you’re only a week out from harvest I wouldn’t worry about it, you should be flushing anyhow. Hard to tell more without seeing the whole plant.

raCURE

You really shouldn’t have condensation build up, ever. Increase airflow/decrease humidity if that is a problem. Could be splashes from feeding? If you’re only a week out from harvest I wouldn’t worry about it, you should be flushing anyhow. Hard to tell more without seeing the whole plant.

Humidity is steady 50% with decent fresh air intake. Could be accidental splashing maybe hmm.

Flushing started today :biggrin:

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I have 2 LA and 2 NL in my tent. They are all the same age, started from beans. They were scheduled to be flushed today. However, in the last week, one of my LAs told me she was done. So I flushed them Sat. That LA as of today, is in full senescence. The other LA is just starting but the NLs could go another week.

Between taking judicious notes on what is happening, checking trichs etc... I can pretty well determine (more or less) where/what stage the plants will be at, at the end of the flush.

ETA: They will be all done by the time the flush is over, although one LA might be ready even earlier, as I normally try to hit full cloud with the odd amber at the end of the flush. Since LA is as a sleep aid, the early one will tend towards the more amber side which may not be a bad thing.

Sign

Didn’t think of this... lights moving up should correct ? :tiphat:

I would think the description of this only happening in one corner means that airflow in this spot is insufficient, but if you haven't harvested already you're so close to being done if it were me I'd make an effort to increase airflow in this area but ultimately so late in the game it won't make a difference.

Latest posts

Latest posts