What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Buds and some Wild Thoughts

very nice scrog here!!!

very nice scrog here!!!

I'm in for odorama strain cards :muahaha:

More seriously your grow is amazingly(?) clean ...u make me jealous ;)

enjoy smokin those beautys Rosy......

highclasscandy

that is way cool rosy - got myself a polyester odorama card some years ago on ebay cause i just love polyester and multiple maniacs and desperate living and mondo trasho and... :hotbounce i just love all waters films...

and oh, the buds look superb too! :wave:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
ROSY CHEEKS

ROSY CHEEKS

Thanks again for your insights. I will take great care of these ladies. I would rather spare no expense and have the most beautiful single bud ever grown than have five pounds of junk. I would just give away anyway.

Lol thats a helluva moral story huh Rosy? That John Waters. What will he come up with next? Must have bmore roots... i mean see'more roots.

I will continue to hang onto the 25 yr old corn cob pipe to see if it flips on ebay for a few bills ;-)

Spotten

Damn some pictures, it looks really nice there! :)

Maybe it's already writtin but what camera do you use?

Im totally new in growing, or i have made the harvest one single time and looking forward to my next, and so on!

I also have a Blue Hell i think is in the Blueberry lineage, is it not? I just cant find out which cross it is exactly, maybe you can tell me that? :)

I havent looked the hole thread through but im sure i will do soon, but my enlish is not so good again so it takes some time! :D

EDIT: I can see i need a camera more! :D I have an old Panasonic "pocketcam", and it's the only macro function i have avaiable, i dont have macro lens for my DSLR cam, but youŕ pictures looks really really good, i have a microscope, going from 25-250mm or so, and thats very much i would say, but i cant take that good pictures, also because it's not recording more than 320x240 or so.

Once again, really nice pictures! You should take pictures for the big cannabis magazine around the world :)

Last edited:

LilMan72003

classic thread for an iconic strain

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/6054Blueberry_bud_day_57_26:1:08_11.JPG]View Image[/url]

Thanks for chipping in folks. The plants are chopped and drying as we speak, after 57 days of flowering. A SCROG is a powerful tool and I'm satisifed with the yield my new Blueberry keeper gives me. I had a lot of budsites on these two plants that vegged for months, and it paid off. Coco coir does the trick after all.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/6054Blueberry_untrimmed_crop_28:1:08_34.JPG]View Image[/url]

Some untrimmed buds slow-drying on trays. Wanna know how these buds smoke? Like they look! Stay tuned for the upcoming grow and smoke report...

Go for the Original Blueberry if you're already sitting on a pack of True Blueberry's farmerlion. That will increase pheno variety and chances of getting a truly special plant.