What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

G

Well im not fond of any ganaj that has a perfumy tasite and smell and the bluedot had that, the high was also just an above average indica, but nothing special, i like the nice large loose blunts also with a little hash (size of a 1/4 cone blunt) you just get power hits like a bong, except having to repack it, also i don't mind the addedtobbaco buzz. I think i'm guna dig through my old pics and add a few more smoke reports in the next day or so as well.

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Looks like you got quite the variety of smokables!! I wish I had that many strains to sample all at once and compare the qualitys. Very nice budshots there, them purple nuglets look mighty fine! =)

G

Sensi Star 10/10
Appearance:
Large buds high catalyst ratio, very little leaf, lots of crystals, average density and yeild.
Taste:
Lemony, earthy, piney ... Yummm
Smell:
Like a skunk soaked in lemon juice
Smoke / high:
Very spacey, you can get lost in your own house, makes you dizzy, uncordiated, and the munchies, you get a nice relaxed body high as well
Indoor

Outdoor dry

Last edited:
G

BlueBerry 10/10 C.A.R.E
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, very dense, large buds, purple on the inside on outside buds due to cold.
Taste:
Blueberry's
Smell:
Blueberry's
Smoke / high:
Very pleasant clear happy up high, makes you feel as if your falling into your chair you are sitting in for ever, might even be allitle to strong :joint: .
Pic is of joeshmoe blubbery i took, when i visted him he has more in his gallery :joint:

Bubblegum 9/10
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, very dense, large buds
Taste:
Bazooka Bubblegum
Smell:
fruity
Smoke / high:
couchlock, munchies, nice up high.

Flo 8/10
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, very dense, very hairy.
Taste:
Spicy
Smell:
Weird perfumy / spicy
Smoke / high:
Very nice light up high no coachlock, very good daytime high.

SIR 9/10
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, very dense, very hairy.
Taste:
Smell:
Smoke / high:
Some trippy as shit, paranoia, feeling of being lost, uncoridinated, to much makes you sleep

Last edited:
G

Thanks i enjoyed doing them, can't wait to grow some kush's again i smoked allot and the blue kush, and master kush, keep coming back into my mind :) maybe get some golden skush seeds

T

trem0lo

slips, you seem to be a seasoned toker! What are some of the best strains you've smoked?

G

Well out of my smoke reports i would have to say the Jedi Skywalker as the taiste was one of the best and the high was there also, liked the blueberry and also the blue kush, you could call me a blueberry fan :O. Bisides those i really like the sensi star lemon pheno and the kali-mist and the real supper silver haze. PEACE

Last edited:
N

Neptune

excellent report slips, i enjoyed the read and your pictures are awesome.

those grape ape nugs, i want to EAT THEM!!!!

G

You have a nice collection there. I wish I could smoke half of those strains you mentioned, sucks being in the South. Those purples look so tasty. I don't think I could function if I had access to all of that herb!

G

Good having you here Slips!!

Excellent show my friend,all them look dank!
But that skywalker interested me too.....

G

Thanks for the props on the reports Lou, the jedi is definatly something special :joint:

Here are some more pics for all of you to enjoy

2 diffrent batch's comercial Arcata trainwrecks

2 diffrent comercial train x unknown 's

Some old ass Lavander but still :yummy:

Enjoy the view :D

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I just found this thread...wow! Great pics!!

Does Kali Mist give you the munchies?

G

Its more of a very stong sativa high and a nice relaxing body high (dont smoke this and drive at night lol) and never peaks so the more you smoke the higher you get ... has a very spicy citris smell and taiste.

Just smoked some ak47 dry shift keif though not the best still :yummy: :joint:

Last edited:
G

BlueBerry 10/10
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, very dense, large buds, purple on the inside of outdoor buds due to cold.
Taste:
Blueberry's very very sweet
Smell:
very skunky sweet Blueberry smell will stink up a city block, KEEP JARED ONE OF THE MOST STRONG SMELLING
Smoke / high:
Very narcotic happy up high, makes you feel as if your falling into your chair you are sitting in for ever, very strong maybe allitle to strong :joint: .

1/2 oz + Blueberry bud, where larger ones ...

Last edited:
G

Sag stonehenge 9/10
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, large but leafy buds,
Taste:
Very sweet and spicy
Smell:
Strong Coffee / Mocha
Smoke / high:
Very nice even indica / sativa high .

Sweettooth #3, 9/10
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, purple, green leaves, unique structure, large buds
Taste:
blueberry tart
Smell:
sweet spicy skunky
Smoke / high:
Very nice even indica / sativa high .

Last edited:
G

Rockbud 9/10
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, light green bud, orange hairs
Taste:
Very sweet with a hint of lavander, slight amonia taste hmmm
Smell:
fuity sweet / amonia
Smoke / high:
Mostly a sativa high, that will leave you lost and dreamy with a buz similer to trainwreck

Last edited:
G

Hey slips, what up man... dam your good. i think i'll refer all my smk reports 2 u. sound like fun? my Blu is still curring. Great reports!!!
peace
i think ST taist like fruitty pebbles.