What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back wall=Overgrowth

Calwax

due to the dementions of my room I have my trays against the back of walls on drippers and drains. because of this I have massive overgrowth on the back end. And because of the the way those items are fixed to the positions for draining I have been dealing with some overgrowth. any and all suggestions welcome.

Calwax

the room is a container style with the dementions 30 ft long 12 ft wide. trays go on each side three against each side with a walk way inbetween. the celing goes from 8 1.5ft to 9 ft so three of the trays are on the high side, and three on the lower. the overgrowth on these back trays is driving me crazy, Im not sure what my solution is because i trellis.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I assume you mean vegetative growth or is this in flower? I also am assume you're doing horizontal trellis yes? If this is the case have you tried putting say a third of the plant at the back compared to the rest? Otherwise you may need to make some sort of pathway on the back or every so often between plants so you can get back to prune it, enough of a space you can reach either side of arms length. Another idea would be to have a strong air current back there tot he point that it toughens them up with air movement but that the quality would suffer from this as well in that spot.

Calwax

thats a arial and front facing few of my room. the highlighted red areas are the areas im having trouble with