What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Justice Department will again use private prisons

rolandomota

Why do you think J Sessions wants to go after all the potheads that are using marijuana and the ones pretending to use "medical mj" wich is slightly less awful than heroin? Its So his private prison buddies will give him some "donations". Thats also why he wants maximum prison sentences for federal drug offenders that have to serve all their time because their is no parole for fed offenses.

Last edited:

Floridian

Veteran
Folks don't have a lot of reply to something so unimaginable,it's hurtful just to consider the underlying concept.We had a pretty long article in the Tampa Times just a few days ago about our state legislature approving new laws concerning the in's and out's of a justice system controlled by free enterprise..the concept itself should bring chills down the spine of the average Joe,but the average Joe would never become involved in such a thing,right?Of all the ideas the right of center folk have ever conceived of this has to be the craziest most aggregious concept ever considered!Imagine a system where warehousing people creates wealth no matter what the reason a person loses his freedom or her for.Our brightest minds can't see the obvious flaw in this concept?God man a simple person like me can see whats going on here and it's so fuckin scary I just don't know how people can consider this a good idea

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Everytime i mention this to someone in conversation they are left speechless. So many people have no idea of the mass incarceration for profit slavery that is taking place here in America.

I bring up the fact that the $2 roadside drug testing kits that officers use will come back with a positive for cocaine or meth from just about anything...

"The field test is simple, the police officers use a single tube of a chemical called cobalt thiocyanate, which turns blue when it is exposed to cocaine. But cobalt thiocyanate also turns blue when it is exposed to more than 80 other compounds."

"Data from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement lab system show that 21 percent of evidence that the police listed as methamphetamine after identifying it was not methamphetamine, and half of those false positives were not any kind of illegal drug at all. In one notable Florida episode, Hillsborough County sheriff’s deputies produced 15 false positives for methamphetamine in the first seven months of 2014. When we examined the department’s records, they showed that officers, faced with somewhat ambiguous directions on the pouches, had simply misunderstood which colors indicated a positive result."

Article on drug test kits and false incarceration.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/10/magazine/how-a-2-roadside-drug-test-sends-innocent-people-to-jail.html

Ive seen reports of a guy getting charged with methamphetamine possesion for having crystal cat litter in a sock in his car...because it keeps the window from fogging up.

Last year a guy was charged with a DUI in California after passing a breathalyzer and a blood test being totally sober except for caffine from a coffee he drank! Had to fight the charge for 10 months before he got it dropped.

There is hardly such a thing as justice anymore. Just a revolving door of people being crammed into forced labor camps and extorted on a mass scale at a rapid exponential rate everyday.

Trump has been all about bringing our labor back to America. Its scary when you think of stuff like this going on: another excerpt from the private prison article from global research.

"[Former] Oregon State Representative Kevin Mannix recently urged Nike to cut its production in Indonesia and bring it to his state, telling the shoe manufacturer that “there won’t be any transportation costs; we’re offering you competitive prison labor (here).”

I cant imagine whats else is on our governments hidden agenda, ignorance is bliss i guess :confused:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
from my side of the pond,,outside looking in,,it seems that peeps in Cali.Oregon,etc have been totally fucked over whilst having every cent squeezed out of them !,,,,,
If this what de-criminalization or legal is? then keep it has it is in the uk and i place my trust in a handful of mitigating circumstances,,,,
i imagine there is a lot of very pissed off people over there,,,,,
hope it gets better but there is always another sessions waiting in the wings trying to make a name and fill his/her trough up also,,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts