What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Herer indoor coco 2017

Cvh

Supermod
Hi all,

Just a few pictures I quickly made and I wanted to share.
This is my Jack Herer almost ready for harvest.
Grown indoor under HPS and in Coco.

Album: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=73961

picture.php

picture.php

Cvh

Supermod
Not easy to make close up. I use a cellphone for pictures. This is the best close up i could make. It's just below of one the top buds. Top buds are almost all 30 cm tall.

picture.php

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
So today was chopday. Here are a few after harvest pictures.

Flowering time: 14 weeks. Trichomes are all milky white/clouded and a few percentages are a bit amber.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Canhigh

hello CvH

i like the coco, i like the jack herer !

Your jack is great !!you re gone to seeds or clone ?

your jack, is the jack of sensi seeds ?

jack herer is the good classic, timeless

what you use as nutrients for the coco

Cvh

Supermod
hello CvH

i like the coco, i like the jack herer !

Your jack is great !!you re gone to seeds or clone ?

your jack, is the jack of sensi seeds ?

jack herer is the good classic, timeless

what you use as nutrients for the coco

Hi Canhigh,

Thanks a lot!!! :)

Well these seeds were actually B-line seeds. Brandless seeds offered for sale by big Dutch Seedbanks.

Maybe excess stock from the original Dutch breeder (Sensi seeds) or highend reproduction seeds. Who knows. The pictures aren't that clear but they definitely are true Jack Herer. I have grown multiple strains from those brandless seeds and they haven't let me down yet.

This isn't even my best grow but my first acceptable Sativa dominant grow. I had height issues so I needed to remove during flowering the top buds...they got burned by the HPS light. They definitely could give much bigger buds.

I used for this grow Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco PH Perfect.

For the next run with the strain 'Super Skunk' (It's already been placed under the MH light to veg) I'm switching to Dutch Pro nutrients line. I'm not that impressed with AN PH perfect...And the entire PH perfect concept offered by several companies. It works but it's maybe more interesting to new growers or people without a decent PH meter.

Last edited:

Canhigh

Hi CvH :tiphat:

thanks for these inforamtion

your jack its look a jack herer of sensi seeds

I know a bit advanced nutrient before Ph perfect, I know dutch pro nutrients but I never use

Good grow, all the best