What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st time hydro problems

JustClouds_

I started this plant in the hydro. No starter cubes. Seed straight into the clay medium.
It sprouted and wa growing nice until I ran into this problem. The plant stopped growing! The tips of the 1st set of true leaves started to yellow. I was just using regular pH water so I thought it was time for nutes. I nuted at 1/4 str. with the general hydroponics trio. The yellowing looks worse and here I am

-keeping pH around 5.7 and temp around 75 F
-15w LED light
-ppm meter coming soon

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpg
    IMG_0803.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6
F

FreeUrMind

I am about to start my first hydro grow in clay pebbles using gh flora series
Did you add the micro to your res first.those yellow leafs won't get better but new growth should get better
Your going to need a ppm meter for sure i think you should start seeds in rockwool next time and transplant
When you got lots of roots coming out rockwool cube.

JustClouds_

Yes, I added the micro first, and then the gro & bloom. I'm not seeing any growth. My soil seeds have caught and passed this plant sadly

F

FreeUrMind

I think it's because you put seed straight into clay pebbles

What system are you in if it's dwc you should of hand water
For week to get root on the go

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Look up 'Ask Lucas' on the net and read the entire thread a few dozen times. Pay particular attention to the rez management methods described and pick one. I've had the best and most consistent results with non-pH'd R/O water.

Welcome to the wild, wild, world of cannabis cultivation. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts