What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zombie looking plant, please advice new grower.

v4l3r4

Hi, my name is Mike and this is my first time growing in organic soil, and one of my plants turned into this monster. Could someone tell me what can i do about it if anything at all. The seedling was originally on the window sill and showed signs of flowering, so i transplanted in a pot and placed it under 18hours MH light. And 3 weeks later this is what i have. I didn't top it, it grew like this on its own. And the leaves are weird looking too.

I wood

It is just confused from changing light schedule.
Looks to be reveging.
Kept the veg schedule and I think it will become a big dense bush. It will take some time but the growth will return to normal eventually.
Or put it back into flowering and it should fill in with buds, but from the looks of it not yield huge.

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Yes,plant reveging..

LOL for comparing here to Zombie.. bro nothing is wrong with that.. but now you need to
wait she hits branch shots again..

v4l3r4

Thanks a lot guys for the reply. I guess i'll keep revegging it, will let you know how she does in the future.