What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi feminized

Texicwaste666

Damn Malawi jungle

Damn Malawi jungle

These Ace Malawi are capable of producing a jungle of branches and buds. Ace is the place.

Malawi.jpg

first day second week bloom period and not much space left.jpg

these Malawi are so green.jpg

Last edited:

Texicwaste666

I think if things get dodgy, I'll just raise the scrog. I designed it to be flexible horizontally as well as being adjustable upwards.

Old Toker

thanks for looking in. It doesn't seem like I'm getting very many rates, but I will keep posting regardless hoping I can help somebody who is interested in scrogging their Malawi.
Not everyone knows about the ratings....and some that do don't bother to use it. Don't worry about them. There are probably LOTS of people following your grow....and even if there isn't.....you've got me. What more do you need? :tiphat:

Old Toker

I did a flush today and will post some pics later. This is such an easy grow so far.
I'd like to see those pics. Every (3) Malawi fem that I've grown has been a winner. Just flushed my Golden Tigers last night....I think the Malawis have another week.:tiphat:

Samuel Caldwell

There's lots of us following along, mostly silently, but we're here. Your garden looks great! Thanks for the updates and especially the pictures.

.357 mag

I think if things get dodgy, I'll just raise the scrog. I designed it to be flexible horizontally as well as being adjustable upwards.
dont know how many scrogs ya done,but raising a screen that grown in is no easy task
ya should be flipped to 12/12 imo

Texicwaste666

Not everyone knows about the ratings....and some that do don't bother to use it. Don't worry about them. There are probably LOTS of people following your grow....and even if there isn't.....you've got me. What more do you need? :tiphat:
Yep good buddy, I do appreciate the company here.

Texicwaste666

I've been doing that, it is an ongoing job. Thanks for looking in and helping.
Should I get rid of the shoots that are going through the scrog? I've gotten rid of most of the leaves that I can reach and debris underneath, but I posted some pics while it was dirty under there. I will post some more tonight and you can maybe give me some advice. I know I get lazy sometimes with the lollypops and let it go too far before cleaning it up. Any and all advice no matter how painful is always appreciated.

Texicwaste666

dont know how many scrogs ya done,but raising a screen that grown in is no easy task
I already flipped a week ago, and I have never grown Malawi or for that matter any land race sativa, so this is my new adventure.

Texicwaste666

I flipped last week. I just made it so I can adjust it during stretch. I have had good luck with this scrog in other grows. Since this is my first Malawi grow I expect challenges. Advice always appreciated.

Texicwaste666

these things really filled fast, they are only 38 days old from seed. You are right though, I should have not been lazy and cleaned out underneath way sooner. Again, thanks for looking in.

Texicwaste666

Malawi Update

Malawi Update

I have been cleaning under the scrog, what a job. I should have done this two weeks ago, but it is coming along nicely. Just a couple of things left and it will be clear.

chop chop, clearing away the stubbles.jpg

day 10 of bloom cycle.jpg

Attachments

• should ha ve done this a couple of weeks ago, what a pain.jpg
    should ha ve done this a couple of weeks ago, what a pain.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 13
  • day 38 fro seed.jpg
    day 38 fro seed.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 9
  • day 38 from seed, day 10 bloom cycle.jpg
    day 38 from seed, day 10 bloom cycle.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

akirabull

good job Texicwaste666 !! this will induce an explosive flowering without loosing control of plant size more air and healthier buds

Latest posts

Latest posts