What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival Grow: 2 Tents in a room

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
Hey all,

Starting a new diary after a decade absence.

New setup is (2) 600w YieldLab digitals on air cooled hoods in an 8x4 flower tent with 3 centrifugal fans. (2) 490cfm 6 inch fans for exhaust, each one pulling through carbon filters, hoods then out of room, (1) 440cfm 6 inch unrestricted pumping for intake.

Additional LED system consisting of TimberGrowLights 300 Watt Cree CXB3590 (6) COB Grow Light Kit at 3500K will supplement the HPS lights in the dark corners (coming very soon).

picture.php

A 400w YieldLab digital on air cooled hood with 440 cfm 6 inch fan for exhaust through carbon filter, and passive intake, in a 3x3 veg tent.

FFOF soil ammended with perlite and GH Flora advanced kit to get things started. MaxiBloom for alternative KISS feedings.

EZ Co2 in flower.

Have a ton of 10-12 year old packs from the 'bay that have been stored in a tin in climate control all this time. So far no luck with germ on them as I'm working through but I'll give them a week or two. Some were paper toweled, some were soaked, some were scarified and soaked. All are now in Jiffy plugs staying moist so fingers crossed. Still more packs to try if none of these work out. Considering rapid root, super thrive, or gibberellic now.
:thinking:

The packs already opened but no pops:
Reservoir Lisa Marie and Wiliams Wonder IX-1
T.H. Seeds Burmese Kush
Purple Urkle S1
NL47
Sweet Tooth #2
Gypsy's Gum
MOD Godbud x Dreamweaver
South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1

Awaiting trial:
Sensi Jack Herer
DJ Short F-13
SOL Blue Satellite 2.2
BOG Blue Moon Rocks
Shanti Mango Haze
Reservoir Sour Diesel Kush and more Lisa Marie
Couple other freebies mixes
:dance013:
Hope something has survived.

Also have some new gear to get the garden going:
Crockett Fam Crockett's Confidential
Mycotek Thank You Jerry
TSK Taint
Homegrown Natural Wonders Canna Tsu x Timewreck
Mosca Diesel Moonshine
:woohoo:

Last, but not least, have a couple seedlings started:
GDP
Mango Kush
Purple Diesel

I'll let you know what else gets going, and thanks for joining me here in my new grow diary!

picture.php

Last edited:

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
Decided on 12 beans from the new packs to germ:

6x Crockett Family Farms Crockett's Confidential
picture.php

3x The Seed Kompany Taint
picture.php

3x Mosca Diesel Moonshine
picture.php

Hope they all pop quick on these!

Last edited:

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
Hey everyone. Quick update after getting things up and going.

The old seed stock is still proving elusive.

The new gear and bagseed is on its way. Diesel Moonshine freebie yielded 2 duds and 1 male. Crockett gear is strongest vigor.

We have a lineup ready to flower. 12 girls total.

Crockett Confidential #1-5
Grandaddy Purp #1
Mango Kush #1-3
Purple Diesel #1
Taint #1-2

Here's some tent shots from what you've missed.

Early Days:
picture.php

Mid veg left side of tent with Crockett's Confidential plants. Five made it through cut and one was tossed as male after this pic:
picture.php

Mid veg right side of tent with the others. Three Mango Kush plants in front, Two Taint plants back left, GPD back right, Purple Diesel middle right and two more smaller PD started later middle right:
picture.php

Late veg, HPS bulbs in, 3 Gallon fabric pots, Left side here has the 5 Crockett's Confidentials and the Purple Diesel middle left column:
picture.php

Right side with Mango Kush #1-3 in left column, right column front to back is GPD, Taint #1-2.
picture.php

Last edited:

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
Another one..

Now we're a few days into flower currently, and working on the canopy management. Couple shots of the lineup to share.

We had a couple pH misses on the road here and switched back to the GH drops tests after one of the pens went out of calibration far too fast for my liking.

pH of feed and runoff is now steady at 6.5

Also have gone up and up on nutes, currently on modified GH Flora '#3 Late Growth' plan for drain-to-waste and had a couple tip burns, but they greened up nicer than they were doing at lower ppm.
picture.php

Feed, Feed, Water(or water with molasses), repeat

CALiMAGic 2.5ml
FloraMicro 5ml
FloraGro 5ml
FloraBloom 2.5ml
RapidStart 1ml
Floralicious Plus 1ml
Diamond Nectar 5ml
FloraBlend 5ml

Took a couple clones of all 12 about to flower and popped a couple beans. Some Thank You Jerry and some CannaTsu x Timewreck. The two younger Purple Diesel were sad in the HPS.
picture.php

Last edited:

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
Quick shot 7 days into flower. The stretch is on. We have a high side and a low side a bit now.

picture.php

Monsters now, hope they stay low and don't overgrow. They are mostly indica dom strains. May put the MH bulbs back in to help prevent stretch short term.

I did a bit of lollipop to the lowest branches for the first pruning, they will need more. Lots of low fan leaves still intact which is new for me. I think I always cut too much N out too early in flower in previous grows.

Gave them one last 'Late Growth' feeding and last water they got 'Transition' on the feed chart.

picture.php

Let me know what you think if you're stopping by :tiphat:

Hope everyone is doing well!

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
Nice grow so far. I got a seat to the show.

:friends:

Really lush dense canopy. Are you going to trim off an more lower growth now that you are in flower? Nice looking healthy grow.

Thanks! I have been slowly thinning out the lower growth. Don't like to do it all at once and before I see how they are going to fill out, but yes will concentrate more on the canopy growth. Not extreme pruning though I want to see how everything works this first time back fairly natural.

Another quick update after feeding tonight. Day 12 of flower.

High side:
picture.php
picture.php

Low side:
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts