What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crystal Candy/Green Poison/Killer Kush/unknown

Week 9 veg

Today do the corresponding transplants, went from 5lts a 15lts. After the transplant were watered with Mixophit to aid in the recovery of the plant.

Green Poison F1

yvSSXhA.jpg

Killler Kush F1

f9MG50X.jpg

Crystal Candy #1

Vvr7Pmt.jpg

Crystal Candy #2

FZxBMHB.jpg

Unknown

CBGi6xa.jpg

Now I'm going to give them about 15 days to fit in the new pots, and soon I'll place the mesh on top of theml.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
They all are looking really good, thanks for updating ;)
Sweet smokes!
jaypp

News

I commented to them comrades that lately I am having problems to keep the posts updated, in another order of things the tent where the girls were overpopulated and I had to remove 3 plants to be able to make room.

Currently they are with a temperature of 20 °, humidity of between 46 and 69%.

On Sunday they were sprayed with another delis9 saying this week they will be watered with fertilizer.

oE34O4S.jpg

G4usmE4.jpg

As a result, one of the girls go to bloom in the other space while filling the tent.

fQwCd2E.jpg

So this is the tent with space.

i9QE2Fs.jpg

YlLmvEL.jpg

That's all dope man.

You really blew my mind when you flipped the lights on.

My suggestion to you is to lollipop once.

The plant will produce a baseball bat structure.

My wish to you is have some rock hard nugs.

Looks like some nice stains be nice to see the end result and how them babys burn 👌

That's all dope man.

You really blew my mind when you flipped the lights on.

My suggestion to you is to lollipop once.

The plant will produce a baseball bat structure.

My wish to you is have some rock hard nugs.

Thx guy´s Tomorrow I will install the mesh that is already armed and I will start with the lolipop to get some good Colas

Update

Hello friends! After almost a month of absence I bring news of the plants in general
Beginning with the Crystal Candy that is flowering 3 weeks ago, was fertilized with delta9 and the bases of Advance Nutrients for flowering. Is already beginning to generate trichomes so it is a sign that the next fertilizer will be added powder feeding Greenhouse and Carbomax Grotek.
During the first week a lollipop pruning was done to take advantage of the little penetration of the led.

Crystal Candy#1

IneAQyO.jpg

n9n5gE7.jpg

Update 2​

With respect to the other girls on the 22nd they went to their 12/12 period, the idea of ​​the scrog flew out the window to see that it has already been 13 weeks of growth and the mesh was still not placed, which implied that with the mesh Scrog would have to wait 1/2 more weeks. Equally counting the fact that the tent is already densely populated the mesh would have given more shape to the crop but not much more difference, in my opinion.

Were also fertilized with the bases of advance nutrients for growth for the last time and a dose of foliar delta 9
Killer Kush F1
FjyVJpr.jpg

zczFhUJ.jpg

Green Poison F1

En4HsJV.jpg

zczFhUJ.jpg

[SIZE="4"
]Crystal Candy # 1

Week 5

Hi guys, today I bring you news of the 5 week of bloom of the girl # 1, is still fertilized with the bases of Advance, Powder Feeding and carbomax once a week.

Some data of the cabinet conditions.

Temperature
Min: 21 °
Max 25 °
Averages for the day 23°

Humidity
Min 48%
Max 60%
Averages for the d5%

znV7EEB.jpg

LnSMhd6.jpg

ImIF8VA.jpg

s49fLph.jpg

[/SIZE]

News

Week 2 of bloom​

I bring you news from the other girls who are occupying the tent. When the bloom is just started, I'm just watering whit the Advance bases.

Are being fertilized once a week with water with a pH of 6.2

The ambient conditions are very similar to those in the other cabinet.

Temperature
Min: 21 °
Max 25 °
Averages for December 23rd

Humidity
Min 48%
Max 60%
Averages for the day 55%

Unknown
(I still do not know what genetics it is)

FWjaFhl.jpg

GxUmhH5.jpg

N6yDSXY.jpg

Killer Kush F1

HOkfwCZ.jpg

APt3znj.jpg