What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mobile Interface Feedback

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If not logged in, visiting threads that pop up in my URL history redirects to the mobile forum homepage. Goes to icmag.com\styleid?=101 (that's from memory.. the URL is something like that.) I don't necessarily want to login every time to be able to visit threads directly from links.

Also viewing private messages isn't too great when using a small smartphone. The left sidebar takes up more space than the message itself.

I do like the mobile formatting, though.

I am having this same issue while logged in.

When coming from a Google search, mobile is default and half of my search results are loaded as the main page.

It's making tracking down specific information near impossible.

Yet still less frustrating than the forum thread search.

iPhone 4 iOS 7.something

Yes, hilarballs outdated. I see I fall under automobile (HAH), though you would think my chosen preference would trump this.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Search does not work fine. Whenever I try to search it goes to the mobile homepage. Using a droid with chorme.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry, but we don't control google.

Neither do the other two forums I Google site search.

Apologies, I thought you wanted feedback.

Feel free to replace all this with "It works great!!".