What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Shit Diesel

Shit Diesel

Mr. Nice Shit x Classic Seeds (Colombian Gold x Sour Diesel) @ 40 Days of flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CMH ALL DAY EVERYDAY

Peyote x Querk x Mac

picture.php

Fire x gsc x mac

picture.php

FLASHPOINT
picture.php

Last edited:
A

acridlab

there's grammar police now? on icmag? what thee fuk? right when I thought I've seen it all.

I 4 one, have shitty eyes, a busted left hand, and use a burner cellphone.. I betcha dude never gets any ass

Wow what's the lineage on this one? I'll never get hands on way up north but I just gotta know how it was made!

Short answer is it's a cross of dark horse genetics hulk smash and Humboldt seed orginazation blue dream.

Backround on hulks dream is it came from my first experiment with pollen chucking. I ran 12 beans of hulk smash and 2 of the ladies hermied at 2 weeks into flower. So I culled the first one and segregated the second one. I collected pollen to try making feminized seeds. The intent was to hit the best looking hulk smash. My first attempt at pollinating involved a paint brush and it lead to some stray seeds outside it's intended targets. Blue dream was not supposed to be in on the orgy. So hulks dream is one of those happy little accidents :biggrin:. I'll be getting some colloidal silver to try making s1 seeds of hulks dream next time I bloom her.

St. Phatty

Short answer is it's a cross of dark horse genetics hulk smash and Humboldt seed orginazation blue dream.

Backround on hulks dream is it came from my first experiment with pollen chucking. I ran 12 beans of hulk smash and 2 of the ladies hermied at 2 weeks into flower. So I culled the first one and segregated the second one. I collected pollen to try making feminized seeds. The intent was to hit the best looking hulk smash. My first attempt at pollinating involved a paint brush and it lead to some stray seeds outside it's intended targets. Blue dream was not supposed to be in on the orgy. So hulks dream is one of those happy little accidents :biggrin:. I'll be getting some colloidal silver to try making s1 seeds of hulks dream next time I bloom her.

Is it a heavy yielder ?

Obviously it doesn't need to be, with trich's like that.

But the use of the word Hulk makes me wonder if maybe it is.

Medium to high yeilding depending on training. Bud structure is fluffy. It is super vigorous and scrogs very easily and branches well. This last plant was put into bloom around 2 feet tall and finished over 4' tall. I could pull 1gpw with it if I monocropped. I'll post the weight for the plant pictured if anyone is interested once its dried.

R

red23

LSD Barneys Farm

LSD Barneys Farm

:)

Attachments

• IMG_8722.jpg
    IMG_8722.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Amnesia Core x Old School Hashplant... some very sativa pheno as its 9 week flo
and it does look she can push more..

picture.php

Mother of cross... Amnesia Core pure

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
You may not vote on any more threads today... i dont have credits to give reps
for Superx and Red23... tommorow i give when machine alouds me.. :)

Thanx for kind words...

Red23.. yes you are right man.. shes showing some more mother,even more sativa
while i have also phenos that are almost finished and have more indica buds,dense..

and mother is almost already ripe while daughter that is crossed to hashplant
shows she can pull more... interesting thing.. as i was expect they will all be
faster than mother of a cross..