What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kronocaine

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I havent done a smoke report for a while, But this strain deserves it. I got these beans bout 3 years ago from S@nnies, its a cross of herijuana and amnesia haze... Heres my smoke experience...
I smoked it late last night, like "ah might as well taste it then hit the bed.
... TWO HOURS I was up cleaning the house, getting places we been putting off for months, I just kept going and going. No PAIN! My body felt good, I could keep working.
After two hours I said thats enough, and decided to go take a shower and go to bed, and i came down fast. No, didnt come down from the high, I came down from the SKY. I was still floating but my body got a little more heavy and it was time for rest. So comfortable.

The taste was kinda sweet, lil bit of pine, real original taste and smell, potent but soothing like some cinnamon bread fresh out the oven mixed with pinesol and some sweet carrots.

Anyway heres some shots of it growing....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buds once they started developed fast, strong branches, christmas tree shape, went through a few storms and didnt need tied up or nothin. Nice solid colas, real dense and heavy and sticky. REal easy to grow, only thing that didnt spider mites in the entire garden. Im kicking myself for not keeping this pheno, but i got more seeds to pop, doubt ill find one with this initial up again tho, from what ive read they mostly a knockout strain.

I'll post up some dry shots maybe later tonight... peace!:smoweed:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yo. I looked back through my album and i guess these are from 4 years ago, heres some shots of the ones i grew then...
picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My bad for the delays, been dumbass busy, these arent the best shots but you can get an idea. I got hash on my lense and it hasnt came all the way off....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The shtuff looked beyond finished when i picked it, but then the dry buds look almost immature. Not the best looker but damn good smoke.

leadsled

Nice job! Looks good. Thanks for sharing. Picked up some Anaesthesia beans but have not popped any yet.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Nice report. Pretty much anything crossed to the Herijuana male they use has great structure and potency. Adds some interesting undertones as well.

You tried Anesthesia? Great line. Especially outdoors around the 49th if you have a good spot (full sun required) and have your game dialed in. Mold could be a problem if you aren't diligent but otherwise really nice strain as well.

I heard Wazzup isn't going to be doing much more breeding in the future, at least that's the rumor on his forum but I hope it's not true because I really wanna replenish my stock.

I should probably grab a pack of these while they're still available. Thanks again.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Nice job! Looks good. Thanks for sharing. Picked up some Anaesthesia beans but have not popped any yet.

Might be worth preserving those!

Most phenos are similar in nature but the herijuana dom that is a bit recessive with a bit less yield and it's a major winner... crazy potency. Resin for days.

:tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ah man, Im glad I bought a few packs of each back in the day... I think I grew out anesthesia too and had some good results. These seeds were dumbass cheap too, like 25 bucks a pack i think, 5 years ago anyway.

soopy

Veteran
Yeah his/they're pricing was/is crazy nice...and great strains too.

Great Krono man, awesome smoke! Thank you sir....

Cannavore

Veteran
Yeah his prices are still great. I recently grabbed two fem packs of White Widow x Herijuana for $26 each. Should be some old school fire in there. Two seeds were cracked on delivery so he added 100 reward points to my account.. Gonna grab two more packs =)

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
What has been said about Wazzup?

Nice smoke report GetMo!

He's really busy in the lighting game and may not have time to devote to breeding anymore. I would LOVE for him to jump into this thread and correct me though. But I don't think he's been around the forums too much lately (any of them).

soopy

Veteran
Yeah his prices are still great. I recently grabbed two fem packs of White Widow x Herijuana for $26 each. Should be some old school fire in there. Two seeds were cracked on delivery so he added 100 reward points to my account.. Gonna grab two more packs =)

See.....that's what I'm talking about! Gonna pop some Jack f7's tonight.....

NotYourSaviour

Thanks for the pics, Get Mo, lovely!

When we had Aenaesthesia a couple of years back it was 22.50€ a pack(10seeds). There also was one phenotype smelling and tasting like dark chocolate but not overly strong unfortunately.