What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tree....Pollen Bombing...Episode 1

Golden Tree

Yeah I'm a big dork....always want to know stuff...and always asking...why?....I was a really annoying kid...

Lolol

Surprisingly mine really doesn't shift much..at its hottest its in the low sixes..6.3-6.4...but it always and I mean always sits at 6.5..

That's why a while back I had asked you awesome dudes how you guys drop your TLO containers PH...due to my Sativas liking a 5.8-6.3 PH...well you guys were BANG ON!

I add a couple tablespoons of Kelp Meal and water with 1 gallon of H20 with some Molasses...

Like clock work she drops..however I'm finding she starts to creep back up...so I'm experimenting with a long flowering satty...see how she reacts to several top dressing sessions...

Take care you most awesome dude...;)

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Way to be.

If the pH creeps back up that could just be the plant itself adjusting the soil pH to its liking through exudes that would favor more or less bacteria (more bacteria for higher pH and less for a lower pH)

If you want to bring your pH down for longer,
Use brown mulch (bark mulch), add some kelp meal and rollet oats. Put this in a small bin and keep moist and datk for two weeks. Once it gets nice and moldy topdress with a handfulof this and some more bark mulch and you'll get the pH lower for a while (you're gonna favor the fungi which will keep the pH lower, outmatching the bacterias ability to raise the pH)

Golden Tree

Sweet man....I will def try that....sounds right up my alley!

As always buddy...I appreciate your knowledge....always learn something new from you...

Be well friend...

GT

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I'll share my double secret probation trivk with you,

I add neem meal to the kelp meal "mix".
So 6 grabs of bark mulch, 2 grabs of oats, and a grab of 50/50 kelp/neem meal.

The neem breeds amazing fungi that is amazing at feeding phosphate to the plant. Also, it affects the Nitrogen cycle so that less ammonia amd more nitrites are made (less stretch and quicker flowering)

The one amendment I cant grow without is Kelp meal. A close second is neem meal

Golden Tree

I'll have to try and locate that....any ideas....it's tough to get some things up here...Eg. Great White Shark mycorrhiza...fox farm big bloom...but lololo I've got a connection...I'll check with him...but if you have a online source let me know...

Cheers buddy...

Everything else I've got....

Be well T

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I get my neem meal from amazon. Down To Earth brand.
You can compost the box, lol

It makes no sense to me how safe products are not allowed in Canada. But I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding Osmocote/Miracle Grow

EvergreenState

The day your ready....pm me...I've got LOTS of both for you...

Be well buddy!

GT

Now you're really making me miss growing for awhile. I definitely wil be taking you up on that offer in the future. Thank You, that's very generous.
If you have a bunch maybe you can do mag. support drop. I'm sure the interest would be high. Thanks again.

Golden Tree

Cheers EverGreeState...

Quick pic update...

I downsized to 7 plants of each...14 total now...

Culled 3 from each group...any with variegation...keeping only the best specimins...most vigourous...

Moved them into 1 gallon pots...TLO....

Stay posted friends...

GT

EvergreenState

Cheers EverGreeState...

Quick pic update...

I downsized to 7 plants of each...14 total now...

Culled 3 from each group...any with variegation...keeping only the best specimins...most vigourous...

Moved them into 1 gallon pots...TLO....

Stay posted friends...

GT

[URL=http://www.dayzeddesigns.com/images/iqwwu47uvhyd5miz0bgq_thumb.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Everything is looking very nice and healthy. I like that photo hosting site. The photos are nice and clear. What camera do you use?

Golden Tree

And I can second that...

Super awesome amazing image host...

Makes my pics look assome...awesome!

DD forever!

GT

Golden Tree

Lolol that shit made me laugh

I have 2....Canon Power Shot...and my iPhone 6 smart phone camera...sadly the smartphone takes better pics...

Cheers buddy..

Golden Tree

Updates....

Culled the 3 weakest from each group....now have 7 of each...nice total of 14...

Both groups are growing with good vigour...both equally easy and happy to manage...

Stem rubs on the Blueberry and Bangi have me excited....as I've been smelling the Bangi dads distinct old man B.O greasy lemon odor....:)

And The BB x BG have that nice mixture of earthy BB smells...and a new more distinct sweet smell from the BG male...

All are in 1 gallon pots...transplamting into 3 gallons in about 10 days...

These little ones will receive their first TLO all purpose tea in a couple days....

Well here they be...

1st up the BB X BH