What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SWEET CANTUCCIO

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
1) Kind of weed

Feminized

2) Name of strain Breeder

Psicodelicia Sweet Seeds

3) Cross

USA X NEPAL secret strain

4) information of grow

Indoor
Soil
250W MH/HPS
Mineral

5) Method of smoking test

I’m doing the test with combustion method and I use rolling papers Elements with Elements filter and just a little bit of Pablo blue tobacco.

6) Smell of bud

The smell is like Honey and ripe fruit extraordinary I like it so much.

7) Taste

When you puff it the first time is very sweet and I feel the ripe fruit, it’s like smoking a fruit salad with honey like sweeteners, and you have a light aftertaste earthy/minty very fresh a great bouquet.

8) High/stone

After the first puff I have a great relaxing effect of the body with a psychedelic effect a beautiful state.

9) Overall

This is a great strain for beginners or advanced, she gave me every time very good weed, that’s the fourth I grow always great surprise. You can top it, crop it or do LST.

10) Rating

8+ the smoke is very tasty and sweet I like it, and the stone is balanced cerebral and physical with a psychedelic effect special of this strain.

11) photo of the bud testing

After 21 days of cure :

View Image

View Image

View Image

Enjoy :wave:.

very good report Cream47 and very nice ladies frosty as :tiphat:

Cream47

Underground Grower
@DARKSIDER thank you it was a very good smoke ;-).

Ice cool after 42° days of bloom :

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy it :wave:.