What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
just letting everyone know we are on this, so get those entries grown out, time flies and all that, lol. lets make this year a year with a record number of quality entries folks, spread the word, the one and only totally transparent IC cannabis Cup is accepting entry registrations.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey gaius,,,,hoping your well mate,,,
me and "gratefulhead" already booked our apartment,,
2mins from dam square so no buses home like last year:biggrin:,,,
see ya soon,,,,peace and regards 944s2:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
:woohoo: OP just opened up the private forum for this year! :dance013:

yeah i need to get a place sussed, we got a great exchange rate right now. mind you it might take a further dump. still got to get a place close to town this year.

74G

yeah really funny the "liam neesson" ;-)

and Gaius i'll be there as always so count me in for judge ;-)

all the best to all and can't wait to talk and puff altogether again... .. .

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can hardly wait!!

hey mack,,,,if ya wanna stay central,,i think theres a nice apptment on harlemstratt still available with "housetrip",,,,smoking cool,,just across the road from that really nice waffle/pancake shop on harlemstratt,,,,,
we booked early to avoid being on the outskirts and or having to jump in a cab or bus/tram to get home like last year which was a drag when we wanted to go back out in the evening after chilling for a few of hours and "working" through the entries,,,,,,
none of that this year,,, we are bang in the middle of the "red light district",,,,
nice gaffe to chill in and a very short walk home from coffee shops,,,see you all in april.....
are ya a bearded dude now mack?,,,peace and regards s2

SAMSEED

have to say jah hoover named giaus that , mack 10 is whiskers aka Cat in the Hat lol , im Sadsack from the Raggy dolls aka The brown Bruce Willis , jah is Blackbeard aka pirates of the indian ocean lol .....
names to come for other members soon , dimodz = Aquaman ......

mack 10

Veteran
Yo s2, thanks for that. Not made any definate plans yet.

Whats the German crew doing this year, houseboat?

For now Ive got a 5 bed room penciled in for our usual spot by the Botanical gardens.
april in the Dam is the shizz.

unless something else pops its head up.

cat in the hat... ahahahahaha! the brown bruce willis is even better!! lol.
you should be a stand up..

Anyone wanting to join team mack hit me up, be warned though, we go hard day and night and sometimes even get blind drunk.
been thinking about making some edibles...

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey everybody ! Looking forward to it, should be freakin amazing once again !!!!

I miss you all last year, Central America was too far away, but now I'm back for more fun !

Titoon

Latest posts

Latest posts