What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE Mix Packs

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dream Universe,

I can help you to identify your ACE Mix plants if you post or send me pics of them (especially in advanced flowering).

There are usually quite early flowering genetics in the ACE Mix so hopefully yours will finish on time at your latitude/location. Best wishes!

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
The Tropical Mix fem mainly contains Malawi and Panama hybrids and Tikal fem sativa hybrids.

Whoa, great info. That sounds awesome. I keep changing my mind on what seeds I want to order but this sounds like a winner for sure. I'm off to the Ace website now to check it out! Thanks, dubi!

B

Bongi

I just put 6 Tropical mix seeds in soil. I am wondering what genetics these contain. These were packaged on 19/10/2016.​

B

Bongi

I digged litle soil off the seeds and all of those seeds have germinated.:dance: I cannot wait to see what they are like! I hope my seeds contain zamandelica or haze x thai genetics and I get at least 3 females.
I will put them in 30l no till fabric pots under 400w hps. :) Can someone help me identify them if I post pics of flowers when they are ready?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I just put 6 Tropical mix seeds in soil. I am wondering what genetics these contain. These were packaged on 19/10/2016.​

Welcome Bongi,

Your Tropical Mix regular pack should contain mainly Zamaldelica open pollinated lines, and Oldtimer's haze and hybrids of her.

Of course, feel free to post pics of your tropical mix plants in this room (especially when they are in flowering) and i will try to help you to identify the genetics you are growing.

B

Bongi

Thanks for answering dubi!
That is perfect. Just what I was hoping for. Sadly 2 of seedlings were eaten by fungus gnat larvae.
I have 36 seeds that were packaged on 18/11/16. I will germinate 2 to replace eaten ones. Are these also mainly Zamandelica, Oldtimer's haze and hybrids of her?

KTMFUN

Seed identification

Seed identification

Hi Dream Universe,

I can help you to identify your ACE Mix plants if you post or send me pics of them (especially in advanced flowering).

There are usually quite early flowering genetics in the ACE Mix so hopefully yours will finish on time at your latitude/location. Best wishes!

I love this strain want to know the name so I can keep backup seeds. I received it in an ace mix free fem package.

Attachments

• 10101.jpg
    10101.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 33

KTMFUN

Here is a close-up I finally got in there when the light went off.

Attachments

• 20180102_094828-768x1024.jpg
    20180102_094828-768x1024.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 30

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I love this strain want to know the name so I can keep backup seeds. I received it in an ace mix free fem package.

Welcome KTMFUN,

I think any grower would be pleased to find such nice plants from our cheap ACE Mixes :biggrin: Considering the yield and look of your plants my bet would be Orient Express or an Orient Express hybrid.
Outstanding gardening job you have done with the genetics :yes:
What a good way to start the year! ;)

Please, let us know your opinion about the genetics after a bit of curing! :tiphat:

B

Bongi

I come here just to tell you that I had good experience with 6 Tropical mix seeds. Found one keeper. It was small yielding but it tasted awsome. Sweet tropical fruit type taste and smell. High was type where you become absorbed in your toughts with no worries. No sleepines.
Sadly cuttings taken during flowering did not root.
I will try to find plant similar to that or better whit my remaining 3 packs later this year when I have grown some hemp and low THC high CBD varietys first.

deepwaterdude

I'll play until someone with actual knowledge comes along... let's see. It looks like some Kali China is in there, + something wilder like Congo or Tikal.

Kali China x Guatamala - my final answer. Kali China has amazing fruity/skunky terps, very positive vibes while being a truly balanced high with no sleepiness.

B

Bongi

Can it be Oldtimers haze x Kali China? Dubi said that pack I had seeds from had mostly Zamandelica open pollinated lines and oltimer's haze and hyprids of Oldtimer's haze.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bongi,

I think the plant you like the most from your tropical mix is a Panama ;)

Gedöns

Hi Dubi,

I'm soon ordering a 10 pack of ACE Mix Standard and Trpoical Mix from a well known spanish reseller. Could you maybe give me a hint which direction the genetics may be? So I'll i.e. do them 12/12 from start or some.

Thanks in advance and Greets