What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

gmanwho

Veteran
DHF,, so you can see my frustration, those parabolic runs are about 2-3 years ago. i was down for a year in between.

Those similar feeding schedules i am applying to this new room. I'd say the feed schedules where refined over 4 years. An its not cutting it for the new room.

thou i will say the yellowing at this point it has slowed to a crawl vs a walk. last run the yellowing was 2wice as fast, running. By day 50 i felt like i had 15+ days of ph'd water flush. I feel like i am getting my flush early.

with the jump from 8/15 an no pk boosters, feeding ppm drop has slowed, overall water uptake slowed. changing the rez today an back to running 8/10 or so an some medium pk boost. i may even do a day flush in between rezs changeouts......

So I walk in the flower room today, an i have to start propping things up. I kinda have the top netting interlocked with each other. basically 3'x2' or 3'x3' squares overlapping each other. Few areas looked like a landslide hit.

Pulled a few buds @day 40 from half way down the canopy. few days drying an the stars are looking nice all over. The lavender # 1 is looking & smelling veryyyy promising, i have 2 others to run again as well. i have 3 Havent had a full chance to inspect the other 2 as they are the furthest down cola alley.

The sour Bubble is looking stellar in some areas, an then not as bright in other areas. It almost resembles 2 different cuts, but its not,her smell is unmistakable.

off to get supplies for the 2nd build...

DrFever

Veteran
Don`t mind Dr F Bro , he`s the resident "vert troll" and never misses a chance to belittle and demean vertical bare bulb setups , but he`s a kid so try not to feed him too much and maybe he`ll give it a rest......hopefully....bless his heart....now....

I wasn`t referring to the foxtailing but rather tapering off all aspects of nitrogen in your juice after full swellage has begun in like late week 5-6 strain dependent , so the plant will cannibalize itself and use all residuals left in bigger fans and petioles .......

Heath and Krusty both never flushed but rather dwindled down ppm`s toward chop and let the plants yellow themselves off without starving em in the last 7-14 days that most folks flush straight water with....

Takes playing with trial and error on how much micro to drop and how much more PK to add to keep ppm`s consistent at 6-750 and not yo-yo-ing up and down , but once figured out the plants will respond accordingly and bottom line returns will increase guaranteed , and ppm`s end up in the mid 100`s +/- with time and doin it...then proper slow dry and proper cure leaches all else outta the plants ftw....anyways...

Just tryin ta help from all them yrs....You da man G...Keep strokin......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:......

Some folks like to just take every cheap shot they can. They will use the most remote and absurd methods to try to prove their so much smarter, but to the casual observer it is obvious i find it ironic how DHF always puts Heath and Krusty into the equation here is a little wake up call DHF get your self checked out for Dementia i am sure you got it matter of fact positive you got it
the strains from then and now have changed lighting has changed controllers , pretty much everything has changed but its still basic yea think ??? i never once demeaned Gman i took putting a vert bulb in a parabolic reflector to my knowledge defeated the purpose of what vertical growing is all about
and i stand correct that the heat is now being pushed into the canopy like so many running vert is against ???? shall i quote the vert bible book on here for you ??
its getting the bulbs litterally right up the plants ass hahaha
but what ever gman your doing a fine job keep up the good work
only kids i see around here is you DHF preaching the krusty and heath style is getting kinda boring yea think
There long gone when are you planning to jump off the bridge please do us a favor don't think twice do it,, you really have a pathetic life
and your talk about multiple rooms big power low power bla bla has been debunked by many who can read between the lines and you being called out before bobble head ring a bell ??? so please
So please keep your mono cropping flip flop under wear to your self and have your self a merry Christmas

DunHav`nFun

Quit embarrassing yourself.....I`m done with you......Respect folks and their setups REGARDLESS of the plant/light placement....ain`t rocket science....

Sorry for this dumbass and his pointless dribble Gman....I`ll stay out of the thread so it can run it`s course without troll bullshit....

Peace...DHF...:ying:.....

So...What's wrong with monocropping?

Brian-Regan-Dumb-Look.gif

gmanwho

Veteran
So...What's wrong with monocropping?

dont think dhf meant that monocroping is wrong. He meant the way i am growing without monocropping is harder, or kinda wrong.

Things want to be feed at different rates sometimes . It is sometimes difficult to make everyone happy when using the same feed rate.

Some want more food, some dont. the ones that want less will be ill effected when running the higher nute concentrations when im trying to make the hogs happy. or something along those lines.

well i hope all is well dhf an please stay around.

bsafe....

JointOperation

hey man great fucking job .... is there a way to run DEs on a flip flop.. so you dont need to buy as many ballasts or will it fuck shit up? if you dont mind me asking..

gmanwho

Veteran
hey man great fucking job .... is there a way to run DEs on a flip flop.. so you dont need to buy as many ballasts or will it fuck shit up? if you dont mind me asking..

hey joint, i'm pretty sure there are de setups with remote ballast's. Im sure if i had the chance i could get it to work. but without having remote ballasts it is not possible.

gmanwho

Veteran
back with the lower concentrations of micro bloom, backed all additives to 3 mil per gal vs 5 mill per gal, more yellowing an leaf shrivel to brown happening. few more days will break out the better camera an work on getting some better lighting to take photos at lights off.

just setup a small inline booster fan pulling thru a medium sized scrubber. i hate knowing im pulling co2 enriched air out of the room but shits been stinking. its getting worse an more noticeable outside. So i think its time to run a constant negative pressure in the room in hopes of reducing outside smell. things are still swelling...

gmanwho

Veteran
followup

followup

well all is well an man what a harvest. pushed about 160-170 man hours of trimming. def better then the first run. few#'s more an had higher trich coverage overall

for the next run I rearranged the room a little an removed 2 lights. i think my overlap of the light spread was 2 strong for most, even thou i didn't take them off the 600w setting. before i had a 4x4 footprint, now i have a 4x5 footprint.

i noticed that the plants at the left & right walls where less effected with the crisping or leaf consumption. they did not have light overlap there. the biggest plant i had was at the room ends. photo later...

but heres a few

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

star dawg lowers

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
temps got down to 60f a few nights. Had alot of nice colors show thru.

stardawg uppers

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

monster stardawg at the room end. she was about 5'10 an about 4ft wide, 2 clones per buckets. yeilded 20 on her own..

picture.php

top cola from that monster

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
started trimming day 70 or 71, finished 5 days later.

heres some of the sour bubble. this cut came from cali disp a few years back. i do not know its true genetics. beautiful colors, strong irish spring smell an taste..

picture.php

picture.php

up next was 1 of my 3 lavender plants. i ran this lav some years back an let it go. before i let it go i hit a clone with some g acid, isolated it , collected pollen, then next run hit a few branches of a lavender clone in flower. going to sort thru 3 cuts. One thing i was amazed at my #1 cut showed these serious node knuckles i did not see from the orginal cut 5 years back. rather impressive yield, nice deep color & sweet smell. good trich productions. sweetest smelling thing in the garden right now.

lav #1

picture.php

picture.php

fresh trimed #1

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
lavender #3 #4 & 5. i do not have aclone of #4.

#1 seemed the frostiest. she had a very racey high. #3-5 where more couch lock numbing brain dead effect.

so not in order heres the other lavs. #3 Hermie on me. gonna give her another run an see if it was a freak thing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

an heres a fresh trim of lav #1 on the left, an i think #5 on the right

picture.php

N

noyd666

top grow gman. does the E-pap come with a controller , or extra like the Gavita's?

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi GMW, just found this thread so I'm subbing along also.

I run a single epap in a ~ 5x6x10' room and so far am very happy with it. Love the DE bulb.

gmanwho

Veteran
Hi GMW, just found this thread so I'm subbing along also.

I run a single epap in a ~ 5x6x10' room and so far am very happy with it. Love the DE bulb.

Hey mckush glad you stopped in ... so im pretty intrigued that you could run one epap in a room that size. Do you have any other lighting in there? any photos to share??? Interesting...

b-safe

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
hey gman,
hope all is well... nice room & grow
really interested in your buckets... how you set them up?
any picks on them
bless

gmanwho

Veteran
karmas genetics sd x biker

karmas genetics sd x biker

so i started a few karma tester seeds like in 2012/13. his sd x biker now caleld headbanger i believe. i never really had a chance to grow them out an kept a small mom around for almost 2 years.

finally ran her an i dont think i brought it to its potential. 70 something days in this pic with a 5-6 day flush. she was in one of the spots where i had heavy light over lapping an she got semi fried leaves. gonna give her another run... think this one leans more sour in form an taste. taste is nice a nice sweet & floral sour. Def a good yielder an nice dense buds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts