What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

why can't I send/recieve pm? Screening pics?

When I first started this account, I was allowed 1 PM, now it seems I am allowed none as I don't see it under "you last visited..." anymore! How can this be corrected? I want to post pics for a test grow. I think they gave up on me, to be honest I gave up on myself. But then I transplanted into used soil and they are looking much better. Would some mod volunteer to let me PM a pic and screen it so then I can know for sure it is safe and has nothing unwanted attached? Thanks!

no man don't think so, I remember hearing that but then I heard someone else say they were allowed 1 PM at a time too and so was I at first.
Now that option is not there no more. I said in my intro that I started this name primarily for posting pics of a test grow. But the dude I am testing for is hard to get ahold of as it is, and not being able to PM him ties my hands.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
send one, then delete it on your end.
receive one, delete it.

I think that's how it works until 50 posts.

Like I said, I do not have that option. Where I used to click to access that option, it is just empty space now. It says Welome Volga Budmen, you last visited....
and then nothing below it. I know I had that option, I sent a pm when I first opened this account. So why would something available to me then not be accessible now?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
You could write a message on his profile page if all else fails, and if he has that enabled.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So it looks like its 25 posts and 5 days, that has changed recently....Volga, click on the persons name and there should be a "view public profile" option, you can leave msg's on their profile.

I saw your message just now Mrs babba, and saw "your notifications" but it listed 2 options and PM was not one of them so you may have been right after all (I just surpassed 25 posts and still no pm). I could read your message but not post on your page, not see the names under "my ic" either. Well I guess I will be waiting quite a while longer. thanks anyway

bastar

i don't understand correctly , i have 53 msg on forum since march 2011 but i can't send pm .....

Last edited:

flameninja

Since i reached 25 i can now leave rep,but i cant pm or write on peoples walls,ive also noticed i have 30+ posts but my stats say less.
:respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts