What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Berry White (The White x DJS Blueberry)

Megas

3 plants per pot<<<no TOPPING>>>just put her in traction >>>
etc etc etc... hehe u know. still gonna be low on the yield side<<<BUT BUT BUT>>>if ya ran only her>>>the turnaround is very short<<,could prob make it up in an extra yield or even 2 per year.
EDIT<<<HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

BerryWhite
View Image

View Image

I'm in love with this plant, wow.

H

HemperorsKnight

Is this variety a clone only or is there a breeder that's responsible for this variety?

crawl

i just picked up 4 clones of berry white 3 weeks ago how tall do they get indoors? mine are about 20" now and just wondering the stretch on them.I cant seem to find much info on them.

H

HemperorsKnight

i just picked up 4 clones of berry white 3 weeks ago how tall do they get indoors? mine are about 20" now and just wondering the stretch on them.I cant seem to find much info on them.

Grow her and document her because I've been searching for information on her myself and can't find squat

I did not know that this strain was the White and DJBB... Cool. Tried it once in NorCal, and it was not grown right. I am a big fan of BOTH genetics...! The White is maybe better as a Breeding tool.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Anyone still running this???it seems like a very interesting cross to me

a lot of good cuts disappeared or became obscure/obsolete in the eyes of others in the cookie and glue rushes. berry white, free for all, etc; all should of been preserved and held but in hindsight who knew they would disappear.

I thought I had the other cuts that go by this name. Ones a DJs bb x WtWd the other a black domina x ?sativa x strawberry (cough?). But I blazed some fresh nugs and its straight fuel when burned, but sweet candy like DJs bd when jarred up. A bewildering and confusing high! Found a clone up in the Triangle and its a slow grower but will flower incredibly fast. I'd give her sun if you know anything.

Latest posts

Latest posts