What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe's Fresh Guide to Sick Plant Diagnosis

led05

Chasing The Present
4 weeks from seed, Golden Tiger, others plants same soil, same strain are healthy.

it's a bad seed, it happens, I wouldn't waste any more time on that plant if I were you.... Looks like it could be a Virus to me, some seeds just come out bad / start that way and are basically doomed from the start....

led05

Chasing The Present
View Image

looked at pics at beginning of thread. Mag def, nute burn. I cannot tell.

Plant is Orient Express, in flower. Soil mix of ocean forest and happy frog. gave it once watering with maxibloom. Also made first ACT tea and gave a week after maxibloom.
I am not experienced enough, 1st year, to be able to decipher this ailment.
Anyone have ideas. soon plant wont have any leaves.
View Image

You have at least Ca, P, Mn, Zn and who knows how many other deficiencies in top pic - the lower pic is clear Ca def probably P def too

Your using LED's too it looks like - they seem to demand more of certain nutes than other forms of lighting, Ca being a key one

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Is this a calcium issue?
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
picture.php

Here's another.

My 4 gal cat litter buckets aren't big enough for a true ROLS. Wish I knew I needed 15 gal at minimum a year ago.
What's the best plan to move forward.

bajson

I feel lost here, been feeding biobizz grow, Bloom and algamic. These plants went from looking good to complete shit in less then two weeks time. I have the urge to throw them in the thrash but maybe someone can give me some pointers on what the hell happened here.. Autoflowers on Day 40 ish.

Ejb8DKt.jpg

ZKfb3EJ.jpg

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all,
Has anyone noticed on page one of this thread, on the calcium topic, that it's supposed to primarily affect the youngest and newest shoots, yet on the pics shown it's only on the more mature leaves and none of the frsh ones?
Aaaand: Does anyone else here have the vague feeling that a lot of Ca deficiencies we've seen lately could really be HLVd?
Best
CC

Latest posts

Latest posts