What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Natures beauty

nice pics everyone. sorry i can't upload anymore..... i only upload from this site and managed to get hacked.... computer went into garbage and i don't want the same to happen to this one. so for now no pics!!!! which sucks cause i took tons all summer long :(

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fantastic skill with the camera guys, thanks for sharing, Its easy to just get lost in this thread gazing at all the beautiful pictures.
Yeah I get lost each time I view this thread, simply stunning work!

A couple of Rainbow lorikeets munching into some honey on bread.

Early morning feed for the local Kookaburras, these guys are so friendly now (its taken yrs to earn their trust),, such beautiful & gentle creatures.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
heres a couple i took this weekend

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
...lovely pix everybody ;)

found this on the world wide web...
picture.php

In Finland, the sun is rising lighting up the ice crystals in clouds...

:)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
S13..nice pillars..nice to see they are real. Rom that is quite the lighting. Smurf..the birds are wonderful. I have my greenhouse this morning in fresh snow..DD

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little Miss so nice to see new images from you. Love the waterfall..but that first fungi shot has some unique colors contrasting..very nice..DD

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This pic brings back memories of those tedious jigsaw puzzles we did as kids. Great photography DD.
S13..nice pillars..nice to see they are real. Rom that is quite the lighting. Smurf..the birds are wonderful. I have my greenhouse this morning in fresh snow..DD

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts