What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tanzanian Magic [African Seeds]

G

Fluffy and lacking in potentcy. Flowered under 1000 watts and that clearly isn't enough. Has the potential to be a good outdoor plant though. Short and stocky in veg, stretches forever in flower. A very tall plant whose neck broke when I tried to tie it down. Average nute intake and a trouble-free grow. Has a nice 'christmas tree' structure. Flowered for nearly 80 days.

[TM on the left]

Cured: Mason jars: 40 days

Smell: rotten fruit

Taste: Same as smell....takes some getting used to.

Buzz: Sativa high, but about 3/4 as potent as it should be.

These buds consist of nothing but foxtails. Lots of small leaflets and stems. Way too fluffy.
My conclusion is that this strain should be grown outdoors only.

G

I may try it again outdoors, D. I won't grow it indoors again. Not worth it.

Thanks bro. :wave:

G

Hey Spankin. You made a good go of it though. Looks like it could have gone another few weeks the buds look like they are kinda sparse. Like you said probally needed more light.

Toying with the avatar again I see. My Schrom cuts fianlly showed some roots, how bout yours.

Mo, :friends:

G

Hey Mo. The breeder says 70-77 days. They looked ready, I think it needs more light.

Mine have rooted and are growing. Transplanted yesterday.

Got some peppers drying too...lol.

G

Careful with those home grown cayanne (<-- spelling ) peppers, they will kick you in your fellas. I liked your location description so much I changed mine to.

Mo,

G

LOL.............that's a good 'un.

I use them to make my own bbq rubs. The jalapenos are for the mild mix. The cayennes are for the .........'whew'.....hot one.

G

Did you noticed any autoflowering..? I read TM should start flowering when it's 6-8 weeks old....Yeah, it could be better outdoors....

-BG-

G

Looks like we had similar experiances with our Sativas ladies there, eh Elvis? Great plant but needs the The Big Bulb in the sky to reach its potential. Never again indoors! Outdoors? Mmmm Okay! I like the Christmas Tree Form they take on Tho.

Blatant :wave:

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Fluffy and lacking in potentcy.

It almost knocked me out the first time I tried it. It did the same for some old hippy type I know.

I did a balcony grow and gave it a very long veg period. Just to experiment, I pulled over the main branch, let the lowest branches grow all the way to the edge of the pot and straight up from there. That way, I had five small colas. It also satisfied all of the plant's vegging urges. As a result, flowering started very fast. I had to harvest early.

The high hits very fast. The plant I had was practically psychedelic.

Anonimas1989

It almost knocked me out the first time I tried it. It did the same for some old hippy type I know.

I did a balcony grow and gave it a very long veg period. Just to experiment, I pulled over the main branch, let the lowest branches grow all the way to the edge of the pot and straight up from there. That way, I had five small colas. It also satisfied all of the plant's vegging urges. As a result, flowering started very fast. I had to harvest early.

The high hits very fast. The plant I had was practically psychedelic.

Hey there, this plant I heard is very rare, is it possible to get seeds from somewhere. Please advice, I will pay for them. Let me know any possibilities. thank you!! :)

Topace

Hello everybody,
Am from tanzania and am yet to experience anything as psychedelic as you say.
The strongest stuff I had was from arusha and in no way did it floor me, okay maybe once, had a head rush and I fell maybe due to the cigarettes I mix the weed with.

Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts