What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Irish Members Stop In Here

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
High all, we've had an influx of new Irish members to the forums, no doubt it's related to the extortionate prices that people are charging on the streets.

So if your a new Irish member leave a message below.

Lets overgrow Ireland and the world!

Slán
HGO

Guest 351408

I guess im one of these new members then, Glad to be here.

HGO is on the ball about the extortionate prices, Im not even going to go on a rant about it because if you're Irish you know what hes talking about.

Anyway, Its my first time growing (ive lived with someone who did it before and picked up some basics) and ive been reading up alot about it so time to try and put the knowledge to good use.

I hope to see many other Irish people around this forum,

Síochána amach
Manticore

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Welcome to ICM Manticore. We could talk all day about the street gangsters bro, grow your own and never look back, it's the only way to lower the price ;)

Hope you enjoy the forums,

Jah Bless
HGO

big hello from the border ;) prices are defo of the charts... heres to new Irish strains (hopefully) and guerilla growing XP
:tiphat:

Mar-Tay

wot about yis lads an ladies of MY ISLAND, hope you all have a happy harvest in the 32 this year could be a good 1, i'll be puttin together some pics and journals to follow along with plus my adventures in extract making and baking medibles.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

I'm in the north
Currently growing out a few strains looking for a new mum.

looking forward to getting the clones into hydro next run

Put a few of the extra clones out in county down at the weekend I'm wishing them all the best with the weather here !

Thanks
GA

Mar-Tay

Hey everyone,

I'm in the north
Currently growing out a few strains looking for a new mum.

looking forward to getting the clones into hydro next run

Put a few of the extra clones out in county down at the weekend I'm wishing them all the best with the weather here !

Thanks
GA
@Gardening Angel hopefully i see 1 of ur girls when im at ardglass doin some fishin ;)

TurpineHunter

whats up lads…

jumped over from another site lately…. got a cupla grow under me belt and just two weeks into vegging an LSD(Barney) and NL5xSkunk from Mr Nice…

hoping for a happy xmas…

Nup

Ahh cool! Didn't know there was a Irish sub thread. This place really has everything.

just started growing recently, but it's a real treat :)

See you guys around!

medazza

Whats the craic? I've 9 posts in 9 years so i guess i can count myself as a reborn noob. Hope all is well.