What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NY Times and Pentagon UFO Unit

igrowone

Veteran
If it’s true and factual (“true”?), I’m not surprised...and everything will change, formally and fundamentally change about how we go about things. Commercial monopolies on alien hard-tech or bio-tech and new energy sources could be extremely dangerous.

If it’s wrong or made-up, or just bullshit...I’m not surprised...and nothing has changed. We still face stacked crises as a nation, the clock is ticking, and the sick goes on.

If this is meant to change the subject, then I’ll be suspicious (half-way there already) - and I’ll want to see real evidence and serious analysis; as always, I’ll make up my own mind. Also, see the second paragraph.
at the moment I'm seeing some moderation of claims
one is that they don't actually have a ship, but do have some material
the other is more case history with maybe some more pictures
I'm fine with some pictures

Hookahhead

Look up Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace.
He freely admits to meeting with Aliens and accepting high tech from them.
He also owns skinwalker ranch.

I did... and your information is old and incorrect.

2016 - Present - Brandon Fugal, via “Adamantium Holdings”.
In 2016, Bigelow sold Skinwalker Ranch for $4.5 million to “Adamantium Holdings”, a shell corporation of unknown origin. After this purchase, all roads leading to the ranch have been blocked, the perimeter secured and guarded by cameras and barbed wire, and surrounded by signs that aim to prevent people from approaching the ranch.[10] In 2017, the name "Skinwalker Ranch" was filed for trademark through Justia Trademarks. The trademark was issued in 2018.[11]. In March 2020, Brandon Fugal, 46, a Utah real estate tycoon, publicly came out as the owner of the ranch.[9]

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinwalker_Ranch

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Ancient Aliens on the History Chanel blew the lid off it all last night.
Whew!!! Ike was right. We were not ready to handle it in the 1950's.
I am not sure we can take the truth right now.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
are we ready? will this piss of the ufoics?

[YOUTUBEIF]tyUh_xSjvXQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

U.S Airforce laser

[YOUTUBEIF]xYH_-XJ0dpY [/YOUTUBEIF]

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm not really sure if I believe in aliens. Didn't Hawking figure out mathematically that alien contact would be bad aliens trying to kill us?
I dont see how we can be alone in the Universe. It's so vast. Where's all the life in the universe? There's no way it's just on Earth.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
It started in February.
Now people are showing me videos of UFO's all over the place here.
My daughter told me in February that I filmed drones.
The other day she went to let the dog out at 4:30 am. There was a big one sitting over her house. She ran inside.

rolandomota

Veteran
They don't exist lol it's like believing God n Jesus what's more likely? We're the aliens on Mars and now Venus is getting another look WE ARE THE ET hmmm I guess they do exist and it's us! religion is made up though c'mon don't be stupid

JetLife175

Veteran
I’m usually not the type to share personal information on here but I feel compelled.

I served in the Navy at the very start of the Iraq war, 2001-2006. After a deployment with the USMC I was stationed aboard the USS Nimitz. The Nimitz was involved in the now infamous “Tic-tac UFO” video. I was on the ship when this happened. I worked on the flight deck and also had a cousin who was a Navy pilot who coincidentally was with a fighter squadron that was part of our air wing group, so he was also onboard during this time.

We were out of the California/Mexico Coast in our normal training operating area. 70-100 miles off the coast shooting planes off the boat to receive our CQ (Carrier Qualification) to be ready for deployment in a few months.

My cousin told me that he was seeing crazy shit on his radar while in the air for days but they couldn’t find anything. The day that Capt. Frevor encountered the “tic tac” a group of flight deck personnel were notified about “potential bogeys” and to be “prepared for a sketchy/crash landing. Capt frevor landed without incident but those of us who were told were still intrigued as to what was going on so we kind of all followed the plane as it taxied around the flight deck to its final parking spot. When he came out of the cockpit and raised his sun visor the look on the mans face was something I never experienced before or since. You could see the wheels turning at a million miles a minute. He couldn’t process what he had seen. I found out about what happened through my cousin who had the proper security clearance to be debriefed on the matter. They debriefed all the pilots in all squadrons as to what happened. I never in a million years thought there was footage of it and for years since I have told random people and no one believed me, until the disclosed it.

I won’t even go into the other things I’ve seen while out in the middle of the ocean in the middle of the night. Shit gets almost unreal. Hahahaha.

Sunshineinabag

Humans are quite destructive......we should be quiet lest we awaken the borg.....how cocky to think in the substantial space we share only holds us lmaop my gawd

JetLife175

Veteran
very, very good story jetlife

There’s corroborating evidence and a lot
Of press on this specific encounter. I think the guy even went on joe rogan and spoke about it. It definitely made sense of things that I had seen previously while in the Persian gulf.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Makes sense as I have not been a fan of the military and I'm from California, relating to all of the cannabis growing history and culture and nomenclature what not. No good military experience at all the complete and total 100% opposite as a matter of fact :tiphat: No help from authority whatsoever and you are former military and like some different strains which are spammed or popular I am not sure which. My values beliefs start with favoring the idea of giving cannabis over profiting from cultivating a plant to wholeheartedly supporting Muslims and all religious people. Though I am not one religion myself like Rastafari I don't communicate with priests in person and sing and bang a drum by a fire at night with others.

igrowone

Veteran
There’s corroborating evidence and a lot
Of press on this specific encounter. I think the guy even went on joe rogan and spoke about it. It definitely made sense of things that I had seen previously while in the Persian gulf.
I read the transcript of the interview I think
was a good account of the experience
he mentioned that what he was seeing and the way the thing(s) moved was impossible
no material could withstand that kind of force
which is likely true, and so we are left with a mystery
like all good UFO sightings

Latest posts

Latest posts